PDA

View Full Version : Quick Hello from Mandy

Freedom
12-06-2008, 09:06 PM
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q57/sfsamm/2008/Dec%206%20cats%20n%20dogs/IMG_2016Small.jpg

This is Mandy. She is still not sure why she should trust humans, but at least she has FINALLY allowed me to get a nice photo. She is making slow progress. I started giving the cats Temptations treats each morning. Once she started joining in, I made a point of calling her. Now, MANDY is the one who meows and reminds the slave to deliver the treats!

She has the highest, squeakiest meow I have ever heard. It is so soft, you really have to be listening. And I am NOT permitted to get close. I have to get a handful of treats and gently toss them out on the floor in her direction. Too hard a throw and she is off to hide. To light a throw, and none reach her; and she is NOT going to get any closer to me for treats, so the other cats get all. So I am learning how to make the proper toss. She must think she has the dumbest slave in the land, taking so long to get those treats to her! :D

Scooter's Mom
12-06-2008, 09:48 PM
Hello beautiful Mandy! I have been wondering how you were doing. You sure are pretty. Maybe someday soon you will let your meowmie pet you some. She loves you lots.

Sandie, she has the sleekest, shiniest black fur! What do you feed her to keep her so shiny?

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-07-2008, 06:33 AM
AWWW, she's gorgeous!! and also the spitting image of my RB-Sydney!!
http://users.telenet.be/bernardgabriels/images/sydney%20met%20geschoren%20poot.jpg

Medusa
12-07-2008, 07:37 AM
My blackie Boo Bear thinks Mandy is hot! (Don't let my Pidge know, though.) :p

phesina
12-07-2008, 07:59 AM
What a beauty! And how sweet, that she's coming around at her own pace. She'll get you trained right one of these days!

Freedom
12-07-2008, 10:00 AM
Sandie, she has the sleekest, shiniest black fur! What do you feed her to keep her so shiny?

I feed Chicken Soup for the Cat Lover's Soul, dry kibble. (The dogs get Chicken Soup for the Dog Lover's Soul). It is all human grade ingredients. You can check the website for a dealer near you. Best part: NO hairballs! :eek:

catmandu
12-07-2008, 03:26 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/meowies1389.jpg
MANDY , TAKE IT FROM ME, TUBSTER PANTHER YOUR MEEOWMIES ALL RIGHT, AND ITS SO MUCH NICER TO HAVE A NICE WARM BED, AND LOTS TO EAT THAN BEING OUTSIDE.
JUST BE A LITTLE HARD TO GET, AND THE TREATS WILL BE COMING YOUR WAY!!!:love::love::love:
PS , MANDY YOU AREA DOLL!!!!!:):):)

momcat
12-07-2008, 03:42 PM
Hi there Mandy! My but you sure are a very beautiful kitty. You're safe now and don't have to worry or be scared ever again. It might take some time and patience but you'll soon see that you can trust your Meowmie to care for you and love you more than you can imagine.

Sweet Mandy, you're a PT kitty now. That means you get nothing but the very best of everything you could possibly want or need. All PT kitties are special to everyone who comes here and you are no exception! Please come see us again very soon. Sending you lots and lots of :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Laura's Babies
12-07-2008, 06:23 PM
I am laughing! You are a slave in training!! She is lovely!

lvpets2002
12-08-2008, 12:28 PM
:love: Aweee Mandy your adorable.. I love your black coat & name..

rg_girlca
12-08-2008, 09:14 PM
Mandy you are truely one black beauty, that's for sure. Don't worry sweetie,
there is nothing to be afraid of your new human. You will learn, hopefully in a very short time, that she will love and care for you like no one else will. You're in good hands. Trust them to show you how much they care.