PDA

View Full Version : Let it snow!!

mustlovedogs
12-06-2008, 08:15 AM
I woke up this morning, looked outside, and there must be a foot of snow on the ground (maybe a little less) :p

We have been in a winter storm warning for the past 12 hours or so. And it continues.

And it supposed to snow every day this week!! And snow really hard for the rest of today!

There is just so much snow out there, it's unbelievable. Ellie likes to play in the snow. Maybe I'll take her outside to play later. :)

Alysser
12-06-2008, 08:36 AM
Haha, nice. :D Maybe we'll get snow days, supposed to snow tommorow here too. =D I'm hoping it doesn't I really want to go to the shelter tommorow but if it's snowing we can't. I just want a snow day LOL, school is boring D: Have fun with Ellie, POST pictures :D

mustlovedogs
12-06-2008, 08:56 AM
Haha, nice. :D Maybe we'll get snow days, supposed to snow tommorow here too. =D I'm hoping it doesn't I really want to go to the shelter tommorow but if it's snowing we can't. I just want a snow day LOL, school is boring D: Have fun with Ellie, POST pictures :D

I definitely will post pics!! :D

lol, I want a snow day too :P Maybe we'll both get one Monday!!!

Freedom
12-06-2008, 05:17 PM
Where are you located?

We are getting "snow showers" over night. Will be the first this winter. Then tomorrow it is changing to "wintry mix." blah, rather have snow than that!

mustlovedogs
12-06-2008, 05:26 PM
We live in Michigan, and we pretty much always have harsh winters- but this winter started a little early. We had snowshowers at the tail end of October, where I am. But I'm not complaining!;) It's still unbelievable how much snow we have right now. But, you never know what to expect with Michigan...

joycenalex
12-06-2008, 05:29 PM
..... But, you never know what to expect with Michigan...

tis true. i drove to a job interview one year on april fools in a snowstorm, listening to a srping training baseball game.

AllAmericanPUP
12-06-2008, 05:32 PM
send some my way!!!!

we've only been gettin little flurrys here and there is nothing big in the forecast:(

chocolatepuppy
12-06-2008, 07:40 PM
We have a few inches here and more on the way!:D

Freedom
12-06-2008, 08:39 PM
MustLoveDogs: where oh where are the pictures???? :)

mustlovedogs
12-07-2008, 10:09 AM
We got even more snow last night!!! :D

hehe, I took pictures yesterday, but I don't think Ellie was in the playing mood :p She just stood on the porch and wanted in, haha. But one that I took, I put in my siggie. But, I'll take more today and post!!! :D

mustlovedogs
12-07-2008, 10:28 AM
tis true. i drove to a job interview one year on april fools in a snowstorm, listening to a srping training baseball game.

lol, that sounds about right. Just yesterday & lastnight, it was snowing like crazy. But now it's sunny. lol, weird.