PDA

View Full Version : Meet yet another fur niece, Jazzy!

Medusa
12-04-2008, 05:47 PM
My friend was supposed to adopt her a while ago and the lady apparently changed her mind and wouldn't return my friend's phone calls when it came time to go and get her. So she adopted Apollo. Well, the lady changed her mind again, I guess, and so my friend now has 3 kittens, Malaya, Apollo and now Jazzy. I've been teasing her telling her that she's halfway there to becoming a crazy cat lady but she swears that three is enough. She said that one was enough earlier, though. Anyhow, isn't Jazzy a beauty? She's a rescue Himalayan but she looks to have some Burmese or Siamese in her, don't you think?

catmandu
12-04-2008, 06:22 PM
JAZZY IS ONE CLASSIC BEAUTY , AND I CANT SEE HOW ANYONE WOULD HESITATE IN TAKING THAT DROP DEAD GORGEOUS CAT INTO THIER HOME.
SHES JUST ABOUT ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL YOUNG CATS EVER.:love::love::love:

Anikaca77
12-05-2008, 11:13 AM
Oh Jazzy you are so cute.

krazyaboutkatz
12-06-2008, 01:48 AM
She's gorgeous.:) No wonder the lady didn't want to give her up the first time. I'd have a hard time letting this beauty go.:)

jennielynn1970
12-06-2008, 06:42 AM
She's gorgeous, but she's not pure Himy, from the looks of that face, lol. But what a stunner!!! Who needs purebred when you have looks like that!! She's definitely mixed with one of those breeds with the pointier or more angular faces. She's just gorgeous!

jennielynn1970
12-06-2008, 06:45 AM
I'm attaching a picture of Athena and Meeko, who were both fosters of mine and also pure himys.

Medusa
12-06-2008, 07:08 AM
I'm attaching a picture of Athena and Meeko, who were both fosters of mine and also pure himys.

I think that Jazzy is a mix. As you say, she has that pointed face like my meezer Coco Puff. Her Himalayan Osiris died a couple of months ago, if you'll recall, and she's wanted another one ever since. This kitten is big, though she's not sure of her age.

jennielynn1970
12-06-2008, 08:07 AM
I think that Jazzy is a mix. As you say, she has that pointed face like my meezer Coco Puff. Her Himalayan Osiris died a couple of months ago, if you'll recall, and she's wanted another one ever since. This kitten is big, though she's not sure of her age.

She could be mixed with a ragdoll, maybe??? Not sure of their "specs" or whatever. If she's sweet and very docile, ragdoll or ragamuffin (and large as well, they are known to be that!)

momtomany
12-06-2008, 01:38 PM
How beautiful Jazzy is.