PDA

View Full Version : The guy we met on the train...

Laura's Babies
12-04-2008, 03:54 PM
When Rie and I went to Atlanta in August, we met a adoreable cute young guy on the train. He told us he was a actor/producer in LA. Yea, RIGHT! :rolleyes: He dropped big names, meant to impress us and we did the ":rolleyes:" thing every time he did. A wannabe actor, he was as cute as he could be. I posted a picture of him in the thread about our Atlanta trip, here it is again
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/ATLANTA%20TRIP%202008/KyleonTrain82608.jpg

He was very young, cute, energetic and a lot of fun to hang out with. He was taking the train for the "Tom Sawyer" experience on the train back to LA and still had another 4 or 5 days on it when we got off in New Orleans.

Well, after seeing this, I am having to roll my eyes back the other way and eat crow. Looks like he does have some Hollowood connections and IS a actor! From his picture above, which one is he in this skit?
(I am only providing a link because there is some nudity in this.)
http://www.nbc.com/The_Tonight_Show_with_Jay_Leno/video/clips/pop-star-wannabes-1120/847603/

Taz_Zoee
12-04-2008, 04:37 PM
LMAO!! I had to go back and find your other thread to see if you posted his name. It's hard to tell if that's him just from this picture. The smile is so much bigger in your pic than it was in the video. But that is still just too funny. You met someone famous!! :D :D

zippy-kat
12-04-2008, 07:34 PM
Oh my goodness! LMAO :D Seriously, LMAO!!!!!

That is too, too funny. :D

RICHARD
12-04-2008, 08:40 PM
I have a funny line for this but I am not going to use it.;)

Here in El Lay you can do a local theatre group and you are an actor! But he does look familiar.

Emmys? Oscars? Awards?

My mom always let me have 'it' when I acted up!:D

Laura's Babies
12-04-2008, 08:58 PM
He has been in several movies according to what he said, small parts.

The second door Jay Leno knocked on, Kyle answered, his name is Kyle... and he did tell us he was in one music video. I guess this one was his second...

jennielynn1970
12-05-2008, 02:40 PM
That video is just too funny!!

I love the pic you took! He's adorable!!