09-16-2002, 02:34 AM
COSMO YOU'RE ONE WAY OUT COOL CAT WHOSE BEAUTY REACHES ALL
THE GALAXIES.
ENJOY YOUR DAY.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER COSMO.
SANDY FROST:)

Frostfrog
09-16-2002, 02:44 AM
Yes, indeed, Cosmo is a cat with the beauty of the galaxies. Her colors remind me of photos from the Hubble Space telescope, which someone ought to turn around and point at her.

Now, feline folk - goodbye for awhile. Once again, I am going traveling and it will just be too hard to make regular COTD posts. I travel too much and miss all these cats everytime I go.

Goodbye, cats - black cat, calico cat, all cats, COTD cats.

Just met you, Cosmo, goodbye, Cosmo, see you in outer space Cosmo.

Or are you not a space cat, but a clown cat? Cosmo the Clown Cat.

Goodbye, Cosmo - see you at the circus. Make those little kids laugh, now.

Vio&Juni
09-16-2002, 07:22 AM
My, my, what a majestic attitude! The beautiful and intelligent eyes, the soft fur, the long whiskers - all of these are attributes of a real kitty princess:)
Glad for you that you are so spoiled, that you have such a nice family and that you have fun your your bro Toby:D Keep it like this;)

Randi
09-16-2002, 07:46 AM
Cosmo, apart from the white in front, you look just like I imagined Fister's mum, when she was your age. You're a real beauty and you radiate such sweetness!
Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day!

I hope you have fun and get all the treats you like - and lots of cuddles! :)

Fister & his mum

missprissy
09-16-2002, 08:58 AM
oh Cosmo! You are out of this world! What a cute and beautiful little kitty cat you are, and yes, most definitely a princess. YOu rock Cosmo!! :) :D :)

Bari_d
09-16-2002, 09:13 AM
Oh, Cosmo...you are soooo lovely!!!! You brought an instant small this morning. We enjoyed your story - sounds like you and Toby have a purrrfect kitty world with lots of human love!!! Good for you! You are one of the most beautiful girls we have ever seen...congratulations on being a crowned QUEEN Cat of the Day for today!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

catmandu
09-16-2002, 09:43 AM
:) :cool: :cool: :cool: Absolutely one of the prettiest cats that has been selected COTD.Calico Cats are a beutiful blend of different colors,and are very warm hearted to boot.God must have had hie pallete out when he created this goggeous cat.lost cats hotel!:cool: :cool: :cool:

felinefriend
09-16-2002, 10:05 AM
Cosmo Cutey, you have a gorgeous blend of calico colors and a beautiful face! I love in your photo how you've placed your two front paws in the front just so, to show us those famous "bread kneeding" paws I assume! Do you also like COSMIC Catnip? (our kitties do). I wish I could pet your soft colorful Cosmic fur! Lots of Love to you on your Special Day, and have fun playing with Toby! :D :cool:

nononicki
09-16-2002, 10:26 AM
Oh Cosmo...what a beauty you are!!!!
I am so glad you are COTD, a "princess" like you deserves the honor, for sure.:cool: :cool:

The Gang: NoNoNicky, Millie, Benson, Emma & Minnie-Me..

jackiesdaisy1935
09-16-2002, 10:38 AM
Good Morning Cosmo, I love that photo of you looking like you don't have a care in the world. What a beauty you are, it must be fun to have a brother cat to play with. Congratulations dear, sweet Cosmo our Very Best Cat of the Day.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

RockyRoad
09-16-2002, 11:51 AM
Hi, sweet Cosmo, and what a wonderful coat you have!! I love those colors in your fur!! You must have so much fun in your home! I hope you recieve many special things on your many special day!! Congratultions on Cat of the Day!!:cool:

momoffuzzyfaces
09-16-2002, 12:13 PM
Cosmo
I have to join your fan club too! What a beautie you are. I'm so glad you landed on earth long enough to be our special Cat of the Day today.:)

Cataholic
09-16-2002, 03:32 PM
Cosmo- your love goes to the cosmos and back! Wow, what a looker you are, and how so very fitting to be a calico with fall almost upon us! Enjoy your special day, as the most cali-coest COTD!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-16-2002, 03:49 PM
Hello Cosmo. What a pretty kitty you are! I love your different colorings and the self-assurance you show in your picture. You sound like a wonderful kitty, and I'm so glad you found a good forever home with some friends to keep you company.

Hope you get some extra treats and scritchies on your special day as COTD!

tatsxxx11
09-16-2002, 05:06 PM
Good Evening, Princess Cosmo!! You are so beautiful, so sweet, so lovely, oh, you MUST have been heaven sent!! I'm so thrilled to learn that you and Toby are enjoying such a wonderful life there in your fur filled, fun filled household! Every day must be a joy; for you and Toby and the rest of the family as well! After all, they are blessed with one "out of this world" feline friend! Congratulations to you Cosmo, Queen of the Heavens and our most stunning and deserving Cat of the Day! I hope you're still celebrating you special day!!:)

Miss Meow
09-16-2002, 06:31 PM
Hello serene and beautiful Cosmo, what a relaxing image you present! Have a lovely day with all the treats you desire and plenty of fun with your family.

Cleocatra
09-16-2002, 07:43 PM
Oh beautiful, stunning cosmic kitty! You surely came straight from above. I agree that you are definitely one of the most beauteous creatures I've ever seen! :D :D I hope you have a wonderful life, one worthy of one as ethereal as you! I also hope you had a terrific day, on this your own special day!! God bless sweetie :)

Vermontcat
09-16-2002, 08:42 PM
Cosmo you are a beautiful cat with beautiful coloring, it is really out of this world! Hope you have a great day today as our Cat of the Day because today you are the moon and the stars above!:cool:

karlyb
09-16-2002, 09:51 PM
Hello pretty girl! With all the beautiful colors you have, you remind me of a Picasso painting. Happy COTD to you and a big hug for your brother too.

kohala
09-17-2002, 11:46 PM
A day later, you are still a beauty! And what a wonderful photo of you!! I didn't get to post my congrats yesterday, on your day, so here you are, dear beauty - belated COTD greetings and salutations!!