PDA

View Full Version : Whose bed is it anyway?

ramanth
12-03-2008, 10:02 PM
I think I'm in the way.... :eek: :rolleyes: :p :D

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y164/ramanth/Fur%20Kids/IMG_8405.jpg

Zam and Logan not liking the flash box... ;)

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y164/ramanth/Fur%20Kids/IMG_8406.jpg

Actually the fact that Logan is there is pretty huge. He's still very skittish around the dogs. He's come a long way from where he was before. :love:

Taz_Zoee
12-03-2008, 10:12 PM
LOL I can totally relate to this picture. This is the scene in our bedroom on the weekends. :D

Suki Wingy
12-03-2008, 10:55 PM
I like your bedding. :D and your "pillows"

Fett
12-04-2008, 12:43 AM
That's not a staged picture. I took it and Kim was really sleeping at the time.

4 Dog Mother
12-04-2008, 11:29 AM
I know your pain, Kimmy! I often go to be earlier than Carl and almost always go back to bed after we let the dogs out at 5:00 am (he has to go to work, I get to sleep awhile longer). At night, most of the dogs sleep in crates, otherwise, both Carl and I would be sleeping on the couches or not sleeping at all because they all want closest to us. So in the evenings or early mornings, I am sourrounded by dogs. Sometimes it is very difficult to get out of bed because no one wants to move or someone else might steal their place.

Not having both cats and dogs, I guess I am surprised that they all sleep in bed with you - and you certainly cannot tell that Logan does not like the dogs!

wolflady
12-04-2008, 11:53 AM
That is hilarious! Your furries are such moochers! HA! Glad they're ok with going in the bedroom now though! ;)

k9krazee
12-04-2008, 11:56 AM
Oh too cute!! :D

It often looks this way when I'm home as well. They all sleep in separate places at night, but when everybody else gets up (and I'm still in bed), they ALL come up to my bed to snuggle! It's one of my VERY favorite parts of going home! :D

ramanth
12-04-2008, 12:20 PM
I love the snuggles in the early morning too, but it makes it so hard to get out of bed! :D

Ginger's Mom
12-04-2008, 12:33 PM
It is nice to see that Logan is learning to trust his canine fursibs. It doesn't look they are going to hurt him, lol. :D I understand how you feel, now that I have two dogs there are many mornings when I wake up now to find that I am hanging on the the very edge of the bed, while the dogs are spread out. And Taz is more to blame for this than Ginger who is three times his size. :rolleyes:

lvpets2002
12-04-2008, 12:51 PM
:love: Yup I know the feeling.. Looks just like me & my babies at our house.. Too funny.. Well all of the babies looks to be nice & comfy..

Husky_mom
12-04-2008, 01:23 PM
after all these years Iīm ashamed to admit I donīt know who Logan is... :o (I know one of the kitties but not which one)

but all are very cute ..... and I bet they make a very warm blanket hehe

Laura's Babies
12-04-2008, 04:05 PM
Thanks for the big laugh of the day! Those pictures say it all!!

ramanth
12-04-2008, 05:50 PM
after all these years Iīm ashamed to admit I donīt know who Logan is... :o (I know one of the kitties but not which one)

That's okay! :D Logan is the dark tabby with the white face. Zam is the calico. :)

Fett
12-04-2008, 06:24 PM
I was about to say "Logan is the one with the feral look on his face contemplating how he is going to slash everyone in that room with extreme violence", but your description sounded better. ;)

sirrahbed
12-04-2008, 06:35 PM
How funny!! Love it:D I put the electric blanket on the bed a couple weeks ago and now have even more kitty company. I recognize that feeling of warm bodies tucked in at every side-hard to turn over or even get up sometimes...and yes then hard climb back into bed when your place is taken. I mean, I hate to disturb the warm sleepy kitties! I think it is very nice that they share with you!

Alysser
12-04-2008, 07:15 PM
How cute!! :D Ashamed to say I've never experienced that yet :( LOL, I think you better get off the bed :D