PDA

View Full Version : Out of the mouth of babes...

catnapper
12-03-2008, 09:46 PM
Cameron is SO excited for Christmas and Santa Claus. He's not quite sure what it is, but he knows its something big. Every time he is in my car, he asks for Christmas songs, and tonight was no different. "Feliz Navidad" came on the radio. Being that its a favorite of mine from childhood, I began belting it out at top volume. From the back seat, I heard Cameron singing too. What did I hear? Feliz Lollipop!

Taz_Zoee
12-03-2008, 10:13 PM
HA HA HA!! I just love the innocence and honesty of children. When I worked with children I really should have documented all the cute things they said and did. I could have written a book. I can only remember a few of them now.

sparks19
12-03-2008, 11:26 PM
HAHA Oh my Goodness.

Cameron you are so silly.

that is adorable.

We still need to get together you know :)

angelbow20
12-04-2008, 07:27 AM
Haha thats cute... I the other day my friend asked me what my son Aiden wants for xmas so I said hold on let me ask him for ya, when I asked him he said it a serious voice "mom nobody has to get me anything!!! I sent santa out my list already, so its taken care of" He made santa a list and I didnt even see it so we had to talk him into telling us what was on it so he could xmas shop for him.

gini
12-04-2008, 11:16 AM
Isn't that precious?

MoonandBean
12-04-2008, 12:55 PM
So cute! My friends son saw the smoke coming out of a smokestack on a tall building and asked "daddy, is that where they make the clouds?" :)

jennielynn1970
12-04-2008, 02:45 PM
I Pm'd kim and told her how someone from the the Lehigh Valley area where I live called it FELONIOUS Navidad in our newspaper comments, lol. I guess they're right at times, lol.

Freedom
12-04-2008, 04:22 PM
How adorable! Wait until he hears the munchkins in the Wizard of Oz sing, "Lollipop Land!"

ramanth
12-04-2008, 05:49 PM
Too cute! It's okay. I make up words to most songs too. :D

catnapper
12-04-2008, 08:09 PM
We saw Santa today. He went right up to him and told him how he wants a choo choo. He doesn't want anything else, just choo choo. Good thing we got him lots of Thomas stuff (thank goodness for AC Moore's "50% off one item" coupon each Sunday)

Also, speaking of songs, you should hear him "Shake Your Booty". He'll start singing it out of nowhere in a store. Its embarassing when strangers only hear the "booty" part. :rolleyes:

kitten645
12-04-2008, 10:13 PM
This reminds me of my sister and I singing to my then 2 year old niece. KC and The Sunshine Band came on and she was dancing around. We started singing...Do a little dance...Uhhhh...Do a little dance..get down tonight, get down tonight. ROFL! We still sing it that way! :p