PDA

View Full Version : Random pix of some of the Fur Posse

Medusa
12-03-2008, 04:58 PM
When my son was home for Thanksgiving, he took a few pix of the Fur Posse. Not all of them came out good so he'll take more when he comes home for Christmas. Specs and Creamsicle are missing.

The first of Yoda is how she normally looks. The second one is how she looks when she "talks". It looks like she's vicious but she isn't. She opens her mouth really wide when she's vocal. Pidge is looking rather pathetic but she's doing quite well. Boo is my panther and Coco Puff is his usual suave and debonair blue-eyed self. As my son says "Sinatra ain't got nothin' on these peepers".

Taz_Zoee
12-03-2008, 05:48 PM
LOL, I have a picture of my little dilute girl with that same look as Yoda talking. It was taken in the car and she was screaming at us! LOL
The pic of Pidge looks very regal. It looks like she is striking a pose with a quick look over the shoulder. :)
And of course Boo and Coco Puff are just too cute!! :)

Prairie Purrs
12-04-2008, 07:55 AM
A very fine posse indeed! I'm glad Pidge continues to do well. Sending pets and scritches to everyone!

Barbara
12-04-2008, 09:43 AM
Great crew:) I love Coco Puff and his blue blue eyes:)

catmandu
12-04-2008, 06:09 PM
THE FOUND CATS ARE MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWI NG TO THIER CAT FRIENDS AND HOPE THAT ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL CATMAS AND A FURRY MEW YEAR.
THEY CERTAINLY DESERVE ONE , THEY WERE SUCH GOOD CATS ALL YEAR :love::love::love::love:

cassiesmom
12-04-2008, 07:49 PM
Hi, Fur Posse! Pidgie, keep up the good work!

Emeraldgreen
12-04-2008, 09:04 PM
What a gorgeous bunch of meowzers! Can't wait to see the ones of Creamsicle and Specs when your son comes for christmas! :D

jazzcat
12-04-2008, 10:39 PM
Nice to see your kitties. :)

Anikaca77
12-05-2008, 11:12 AM
Awww your babies are so adorable.

Vermontcat
12-06-2008, 07:07 PM
It's great to see some new pictures of your kitties.
Milly was just sitting on my lap and she just stared at the picture of Coco Puff when I clicked on it.
Something about those big blue eyes just make us girls here swoon.;)
Give him a hug and kiss from me and Milly.:)

jenluckenbach
12-06-2008, 07:21 PM
It's great to see the kitties. How was your visit over Thanksgiving?

Medusa
12-07-2008, 07:19 AM
It's great to see the kitties. How was your visit over Thanksgiving?

It was great, Jen! Thanx for asking. :) Just a small group, 5 of us, but all of us have so much to be thankful for. My son and I crammed a lot of activity in the 5 days that he was here. Can't wait til he comes back for Xmas now.

momcat
12-07-2008, 04:06 PM
Now that is one gorgeous group of happy kitties! Could I ask you to give all of your furkids lots of scritchies and lovies from me?

phesina
12-07-2008, 06:57 PM
What a nice family you have! (including the photographer, of course.)

And what a lovely Thanksgiving it sounds like you had!

And your son is coming for Christmas too? Isn't that wonderful.

rg_girlca
12-08-2008, 08:12 PM
What lovely pictures of some of your fur posse and I am happy to hear how well your pretty girl Pidge is doing. Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving with your son.:)

LionHart
12-08-2008, 08:24 PM
Beautiful babies you have. Pidge looks pretty good for all she's been going through. God love her.:love: