PDA

View Full Version : YIPPY! I'm going to Britney Spears!!

binka_nugget
12-02-2008, 12:28 PM
I know.. I should be embarassed but I'm not haha! I'm thrilled! I got the presale password for her upcoming concert.. tickets aren't even on sale for the general public until Saturday! I managed to buy a pair for myself in row 4 of the lower level (non-floor seats), and an extra pair in the 16th row in the lower level.. I bought the extra pair to help cover the cost of my tickets. I bought tickets for Madonna earlier this year and made enough to cover the cost of my tickets and some extra cash too!

Sorry, I had to share my excitement!! :D

finn's mom
12-02-2008, 12:39 PM
That's exciting! I'm not a fan of hers myself, but I'll bet the show will be fun!

RedHedd
12-02-2008, 12:52 PM
Excellent! I'd love to go to one of her shows now that she's "back" I'd also love to see Madonna, but her tickets are always way too expen$ive! Lucky you!

Medusa
12-02-2008, 12:58 PM
Why would you be embarrassed? Tastes are such a personal and individual thing. I'm glad that Britney seems to be doing so well now and I'm sure that the show will be great. Have a wonderful time! :)

caseysmom
12-02-2008, 01:04 PM
We went to see her years and years ago when she was a teenager, she put on a good show then and I am sure it is even better now.

I'm glad she is finding her way and straightening out her life.

carole
12-02-2008, 02:08 PM
Hey Medusa worded it very well indeed, you should not feel any embarrassment ,i hope you thoroughly enjoy her show, i am not a fan at all, but i know how exciting it is to be seeing someone you are a fan of, ENJOY to the max.

blue
12-02-2008, 08:35 PM
Heck Im a 34 year old man and I would have gone to see the Spice Girls reunion tour.

carole
12-02-2008, 08:43 PM
Blue you are a brave man admitting that,:D lol, actually i was into the spice girls at the time, my young daughter loved them, so we had them playing regularly and was dancing to them quite often, not sure i would pay to see them though.:)

blue
12-02-2008, 08:44 PM
I even saw Spice World in the theater.

You wouldnt know it to look at me or my music library but for some reason I like the Spice Girls.

Nomilynn
12-03-2008, 01:35 PM
I would go see Britney, and in the past week I've seen AC/DC and Metallica - so there is no accounting for personal taste!!! :D I would also love to see No Doubt, and I've heard that they have reunited and are recording an album...

Flatcoatluver
12-03-2008, 03:14 PM
Lucky! :D

I will buy the tickets that you have in row 16th. My friend and I want to go.

animal_rescue
12-03-2008, 03:48 PM
I'm definitely jealous. I've always been a fan of Britney Spears and would love to go.

Casper
12-03-2008, 04:27 PM
Lucky! She isn't touring anywhere near here (I think the closest is Kansas City, MO.. which is around 6 hours away) or else I would, without a doubt, be going. I am not embarrassed to say I'm a big fan!

Have fun! :-D