PDA

View Full Version : Its actually snowing

Hellow
12-01-2008, 09:02 PM
I cant believe it. It is actually snowing. We rarely get snow around here, and when it does snow, absolutely no accumulation. But not today. They closed school early today because of it, and the collage in my town is closed tomorrow because of the fact that it rains along with snow, therefore creating a rather bad ice situation. I can pretty much guess I am not having school tomorrow, seeing as the biggest educational institute around here closed down because of it, but we will see. I cant take pics right now, seeing as it is pitch black and the flash on my camera is busted.

Karen
12-01-2008, 09:13 PM
Well that's completely unfair - I haven't had snow yet this season, yet YOU get some in Georgia? Tell your folks to be very careful driving - don't get in situations where you need to brake quickly, and be very wary of the other drivers! I'm betting most people where you are don't have snow tires or "all weather" tires.

jennielynn1970
12-01-2008, 10:07 PM
Lucky duck. We haven't had real snow yet. I'm so upset!!! :(:(

Lori Jordan
12-02-2008, 02:11 PM
We have had a fair bit of snow,but it snows,then rains then gets mild.All of our snow is gone now it has been raining the last few days.I hope we dont have a winter like we had a few years ago.It was mostly ice rain,kids most likely enjoyes all the time off school..But was not fun to drive in!!

Sirrahsim
12-02-2008, 02:33 PM
Snow?? It's 70 degrees out here:D