PDA

View Full Version : Cyber monday....

caseysmom
12-01-2008, 02:13 PM
Anyone get any good deals online? I ordered sweaters at macy's, it was buy one get one free plus free shipping....

JenBKR
12-01-2008, 02:24 PM
I didn't really see any deals for anything I was looking for. Some free shipping offers, but the couple of things that I would have ordered are out of stock online. Ah, figures!

jazzcat
12-01-2008, 03:21 PM
I haven't found any deals yet either. I got much better buys on Friday online.

Well I take that back. I bought the Planet Earth blu ray dvd set for a gift a couple weeks ago and now today I found it somewhere else for $12 cheaper. :( That's what I get for starting my shopping early.

Casper
12-01-2008, 05:15 PM
I looked around but didn't find anything that blew me away.

Pacsun is having 10% off everything plus free shipping. There is also a promo code you can add to that making it a total of 30% off plus the free shipping.

Moesha
12-01-2008, 05:34 PM
I found this on dealcatcher.com.

If you go to www.live.com (http://www.live.com) and enter something to search for, when your search comes back, click on the ebay link. They are offering 30% back, up to $200. You have to use paypal and have a microsoft cashback account and Buy It Now on ebay, I think anyway. Once you click on the Buy It Now link, it will tell you if the item is not included in the promotion before you actually make a commitment to purchase. I've been looking at Nikon D80 cameras and lenses on there with this promotion. You can use it more than once, but you have to go back to the beginning and search for each item and purchase them separately. So I've been comparing buying the camera body and lenses separately, since I wouldn't get the full 30% back on a bundle with a couple of lenses.

Here is the link to the fine print/details. (http://pages.ebay.com/cashbackoffer/terms.html?_trksid=m37) You can also link through to this at dealcatcher.com. On dealcatcher, many people were using the discount to buy tires. It doesn't look like it is only available today.