PDA

View Full Version : Do not adopt

moosmom
12-01-2008, 01:45 PM
Well folks, Jay C. Baldwin has been released into the Pretrial Supervised Diversionary Program. What does this all mean??? It means that Jay Baldwin will be out back on the streets again, to kill yet again. Thanks to Judge Karen Sequino-Nash and the defense attorney, Jonathan Gable. He was deemed mentally retarded (yeah right) and functioning as a 7 year old. How many 7 year olds apply for jobs, take driver's tests, own 4 cars and hold down a job??? See where I'm going here?? His record will be expunged on December 1, 2010.

If any animals or people are hurt by the hands of Mr. Baldwin, the blood of those poor animalls will be on the hands of Judge Sequino.:mad:

DO NOT ADOPT TO JAY C. BALDWIN. DO NOT BE FOOLED!! HE ALSO GOES UNDER ASSUMED NAMES. DO NOT fall for his act!!

Please PLEASE, when you find a prospective adopter for your cats, do your homework!! Do a home visit, background check and charge an adoption fee over $50 as he's been known to pay up to that for a cat.

Jay C. Baldwin is 6'2" tall, balding (although he hides it well with a baseball cap) and overweight and wears glasses.

The Connecticut Judicial System has failed "My Little Boy" once again. :(

Catty1
12-01-2008, 02:17 PM
YIKES!!!! Is there any chance the prosecution will appeal????:eek:

moosmom
12-01-2008, 02:49 PM
Catty1,

Nope.

pomtzu
12-01-2008, 03:00 PM
I'm not surprised - just totally disgusted!!! I could go on and on and on, but what good would it do? Donna - you did everything possible, and it's pathetic that your efforts and those of all that worked with you were in vain and not taken seriously by the "wonderful" :rolleyes: judicial system in CT. What a terrible injustice.
May that Scumbag Baldwin get what he deserves in the end when he has to answer to a higher authority. Hopefully he will be watched closely enough that it will be impossible for him to resort back to his sick and twisted ways. We can only hope and pray............

moosmom
12-01-2008, 03:02 PM
Pomtzu,

That's all we can do is pray. I've called "Inside Edition". I hope to hear back from them.

GILL
12-01-2008, 03:15 PM
I am so sorry Donna, I just hope that this worm does get what is coming.

Medusa
12-01-2008, 03:55 PM
I'm not surprised either. I figured that it would probably go this way but I didn't want to be negative because there's always hope. So I take it that the judge feels Baldwin is a law abiding citizen who is going to obey instructions and never adopt again? Jeez.

catmandu
12-01-2008, 04:04 PM
THERE WILL BE A DAY , HOPEFULLY NOT FAR OFF WHEN MR BALDWIN WILL PASS ON, AND BECOME A RAT , MUCH AS HE IS TODAY.:mad::mad:
AND ALL THE CATS HE HAS KILLED WILL BE WAITING FOR HIM WITH CLAWS THAT SLASH AND TEETH THAT REND :mad::mad: AND FOR ETERNITY HE WILL BE THIER LIVING TOY AND SUFFER THE AGONIES OF THE DAMNED.:mad::mad:
MY OBJECT ALL SUBLIME
I SHALL ACHIEVE IN TIME
TO LET THE PUNISHMENT FIT THE CRIME
THE PUNISHMENT FIT THE CRIME :):):):)

catnapper
12-01-2008, 09:02 PM
Oh Donna, I can NOT believe he got this little slap on the wrist! What a total crock! :mad:

phesina
12-02-2008, 03:38 PM
How many 7-year-olds are that deliberately and methodically cruel to tiny helpless animals?

That is outrageous and depressing. I want to think that some day, somehow, this guy will pay for his actions.

Medusa
12-03-2008, 04:00 PM
So did you get anywhere w/Inside Edition?