PDA

View Full Version : Izzy

LHCamry
12-01-2008, 07:06 AM
Hi Izzy.......Little girl you put a big smile on my face this morning. You are
so beautiful. I have always wanted a Black Lab. Pets are so loving. They are there when you need them the most. Congratulations on DOTD.
Izzy, I hope you and your family will have a long and wonderful life together.
A Dog Lover:love::love::love:

pitc9
12-01-2008, 09:12 AM
Oh Izzy... what a CUTIE PIE!!!
Bless you for being such a sweetie and knowing when someone needs a little extra TLC!

Congrats to you for being picked as today's Dog of the Day!

Daisy and Delilah
12-01-2008, 09:45 AM
We are taken aback at how adorable you are, little girl!! Not only are you precious but such a great caregiver. If we were sick, we would love to have you here as our nurse. The mere sight of that little facie would make us all better. We believe you might be the perfect family pet, Izzy. Does your family agree with that or what? Yes they do!!! Congrats to our sweet Izzy, DOTD Extraordinaire!! Please tell the family to give you 100 kisses each. That should be enough to go around all day and night.:) Those kisses are from us here in Florida. We wish you happiness always!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Chilly but still Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

Ginger's Mom
12-01-2008, 10:58 AM
Oh Izzy, sweetheart, you are as sweet as you are adorable. I would love to have you as my pup, but to be honest it sounds like you have found the perfect home for you. Congratulations, cutie, on being our very special Dog of the Day, I hope you have a very long and happy life with your loving family.

cassiesmom
12-01-2008, 12:23 PM
Izzy, you are beautiful and what a terrific nurse you made! Happy Dog of the Day!

tatsxxx11
12-01-2008, 12:35 PM
The folded ears, those precious paws, that little smile...CUTENESS OVERLOAD ALERT!:D Izzy, sweet baby girl, however did your humans get so lucky?!?:) Not even one year young yet and already you've stolen their hearts, and mine too! What lucky junior humans, having a sweet, gentle, loving best furfriend like you to grow up with; oh, what memories you all will be making!:love: And when the need arises, there you are, giving care and comfort to the grownups in their time of need! You're the complete, perfect pup package Izzy, and your humans are so blessed to have you in their lives! Congrats, love, hugs and kisses to you precious Izzy, DOG OF THE DAY! Have a blast celebrating your big day in the spotlight with your proud people!:love::love::love:

lizbud
12-01-2008, 04:13 PM
Hello Izzy,

You are one adorable puppy Izzy & it's great meeting you today.:)
Love those ears too sweetie. Big congratulations on being our honored
DOG OF THE DAY.:) Enjoy your special day with your wonderful family.