PDA

View Full Version : This Room Is Supposed To Be Off Limits

krazyaboutkatz
11-30-2008, 03:40 AM
Hi, I was painting both bedroom doors yesterday and touching them up today. My second bedroom door is always closed and is supposed to be off limits to my cats. I usually have a roommate living in there and if they want cats in there then it's up to them. Well this is what I found today.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/My%20Cats/CatsOnBedIn2ndBedroom-11-29-08019-S.jpg
Storm,Pearl,and Sunny all curled up in a row and as comfy as can be.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/My%20Cats/CatsOnBedIn2ndBedroom-11-29-08022-4.jpg
Here's one with Sky too. He thinks that this is his room because he spent the first 2 weeks in here after I adopted him.;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/My%20Cats/CatsOnBedIn2ndBedroom-11-29-08029-5.jpg
And then there were 5. Ziggy decided to join them on the big bed.:)

All of the bedding is new and I thought that they had been very good cats while I was painting. I found out that one of them tore several holes in the blue comforter.:( I just bought it in October and no one has even used it yet. Hopefully I'll be able to fix it easily. Now the door knob is back on the door so it's closed again. Poor cats.

Medusa
11-30-2008, 04:41 AM
At'll learn ya! LOL I keep my guest room off limits, too, though, to the Fur Posse. They're not suffering, trust me. They have the rest of the house to explore and I'm sure your gang is just as free. They sure did look cozy, though. :p

jenluckenbach
11-30-2008, 08:31 AM
Silly kitties! :D They always want what they aren't suppose to have. :rolleyes:

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-30-2008, 10:08 AM
Haha!! Telling your cats "do NOT go in there", is enough to make the room even MORE attractive :p:). Cats are like small kids:love:;)

catmandu
11-30-2008, 10:58 AM
OFF LIMITS!!!!

TO CATS!!!!!

THAT IS TO LAUGH, NOTHING , BUT NOTHING IS OFF LIMITS TO CATS!!!

OFF LIMITS INDEED!!!

THE FOUND CATS
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

joycenalex
11-30-2008, 11:50 AM
OFF LIMITS!!!!

TO CATS!!!!!

THAT IS TO LAUGH, NOTHING , BUT NOTHING IS OFF LIMITS TO CATS!!!

OFF LIMITS INDEED!!!

THE FOUND CATS
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

true, so true:D

jazzcat
11-30-2008, 11:59 AM
LOL, how cute!

That's how it is here. My guest room is off limits to the cats but boy do they try to sneak in and when they do it's all pile on the bed. Do you have a problem with your cats sitting and crying at the door or scratching on it to get in? Moxie drives me insane doing that.

Edwina's Secretary
11-30-2008, 12:13 PM
Forbidden fruit always tastes better! Or forbidden beds are always more comfy!

I do note you didn't remove them though! :D;):D

momcat
11-30-2008, 02:43 PM
What a comfortable, snuggly bunch of kitties! It looks as if they've staked their claim and settled in.

Just remember one basic thing as far as cats;

What's theirs is theirs and what's ours is theirs!

Barbara
11-30-2008, 02:57 PM
:D:D:D
So much about "off limits" :D

Taz_Zoee
11-30-2008, 04:25 PM
Well, they do not look to worried about that room being off limits now do they? LOL They look very comfy and cozy in there. :D

krazyaboutkatz
11-30-2008, 05:55 PM
LOL, how cute!

That's how it is here. My guest room is off limits to the cats but boy do they try to sneak in and when they do it's all pile on the bed. Do you have a problem with your cats sitting and crying at the door or scratching on it to get in? Moxie drives me insane doing that.
Sky is the main one that will cry at the door because he was used to being in there with my former roommate and he still thinks that the room is his. He'll just try to push on the door or jiggle the door knob. I hope no one will try scratching at the door because I just painted it.

Forbidden fruit always tastes better! Or forbidden beds are always more comfy!

I do note you didn't remove them though! :D;):D
Well they looked so comfy that I had to take pictures first. I removed them after I put the door knob back on the door and they weren't too happy about it.

Just remember one basic thing as far as cats;

What's theirs is theirs and what's ours is theirs!

So true.:)

Thanks for all of the nice comments.:) I just wish that I had put an old blanket on top of the new comforter to help protect it. Oh well.

LionHart
12-01-2008, 08:18 PM
We know who the boss is, or bosses are:D

Anikaca77
12-02-2008, 08:54 AM
Awww those are great pics.

Don Juan's mom
12-02-2008, 12:03 PM
Well, OBVIOUSLY they're just helping out by making sure the bed is comfortable and warm and will hold at least 50 pounds.... :D

Liz

lvpets2002
12-02-2008, 12:25 PM
:love: Yup try telling a cat something is offlimits is like saying go ahead & go there.. Such Adorable Babies.. For sure they are enjoying the comfy bed..

Purr-tender
12-02-2008, 12:34 PM
Love it! It's so cute how each pic has one more. That bed sure does look comfy, I don't blame them. My bed is like a cat magnet! I always have to smile when I see them so comfortable and content. Both bedrooms are suppose to be off-limits but sometimes I "forget" to shut the door.LOL

cassiesmom
12-02-2008, 03:18 PM
But Mom, we must demonstrate our synchronised napping abilities so you'll take our photo and put it on PT! And everyone will say such lovely things about us! KAK Kitties, you are precious and your photo made me laugh right aloud today! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

krazyaboutkatz
12-03-2008, 01:39 AM
Thanks again everyone.:)

AmberLee
12-07-2008, 11:20 AM
I missed this thread! How absolutely adorable they look sleeping away on the guest bed. :)

Laura's Babies
12-07-2008, 06:29 PM
Pete, Repete, Repete.........Repete again............................................. ............................... Repete! Sure got a chuckle out of me! (Off limits? Really now? :rolleyes:)

Bengalz
12-08-2008, 09:29 AM
"Off Limits"!!!! No such thing in kitty world:D Everything is ours Mom - don't you remember ??

GILL
12-08-2008, 11:16 AM
"OFF LIMITS" HA! even if you posted a sign, we can't read anyway.

rg_girlca
12-08-2008, 08:55 PM
"Off Limits" means nothing to a cat. LOL!!!

Those are such lovely pictures though of your gorgeous crew.
You can bet your sweet bibby if I was a guest at your house, the door would always be open in hopes that your beauties would join me in bed for a good nights sleep. :D

catnapper
12-08-2008, 09:03 PM
LOL! How typical of felines to go exactly where they're not supposed to go. My guys said they would have been sleeping there too.