PDA

View Full Version : What is a "Tumbleweed??"

Freedom
11-28-2008, 07:46 PM
Saw an ad on craigslist. Obviously a byb or worse, as she listed 7 different breeds. :( She currently has puppies of the following: bassett hounds, mini doxies, pekes, so forth, "and one tumbleweed left." She also has one Persian kitten. :( :rolleyes: Yeah, I flagged it. (I say "she," yes she had her name in there, so I don't have to do the "she or he" business.)

But I can't find anything in Goggle, what the heck is a Tumbleweed?? -- in Dogland, I mean!:D

sammy101
11-28-2008, 11:09 PM
The only thing I could find is the Tumbleweed Dog Poop Composter.:p

If it's a "breed" then I have no idea?

Karen
11-28-2008, 11:12 PM
My guess is a terrier mix of some sort, with hair that needs grooming. I've never heard of a breed called a Tumbleweed - a mutt for sure! Maybe "Dad" just "blew through town like a tumbleweed" and that's what they're calling the pups?

Freedom
11-29-2008, 07:48 AM
:d:d:d

Misty_Pearl
01-24-2009, 05:49 AM
LOL... tumbleweed!!! Thats what Misty is. (She's really a pomeranian, just resembles a tumleweed ;) )

RipplingWaves55
01-24-2009, 10:56 PM
when I look up Tumbleweed Images in Google I just get.. pictures of..well..a tumbleweed. I have no idea if that's a breed but I've never saw a 'tumbleweed'.

lute
01-26-2009, 01:20 PM
Definately a puppymill. No idea what a tumbleweed is.

Catlady711
01-26-2009, 07:43 PM
Could be a description on the color not the breed?? Only guess I have on that one. To me a tumbleweed is a thing that blows across the road in old western movies. lol

Twisterdog
01-26-2009, 08:35 PM
Saw an ad on craigslist...

Email and ask her.

Yorkie Lover
01-28-2009, 07:41 AM
LOL... tumbleweed!!! Thats what Misty is. (She's really a pomeranian, just resembles a tumleweed ;) )
So, Tumbleweed is just another name for Pom?

boxergrl83
11-06-2009, 05:22 PM
Hi i also contacted the girl.... she said she was advertising dogs for different breeders that could not get rid of there dogs. She told me its a new designer breed that is a mix between a small toy Pom(2-3lbs) and a sleeve pekingese (5lbs) i guess they have to be a certian size. That the breeder was Mary Farias in NH. She is suppose to be the only breeder of this But i did find this site online....

www.majesticheartskennels.webs.com

i guess this is another breeder of the tumbleweed, very cute in my opionon. Hope this helps you all out.:D