PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Reese

LHCamry
11-28-2008, 07:54 AM
Reese...What a beautiful lady you are. I would love to have you.
Collies are so beautiful. I would even brush your hair for you like I do my two yorkies. They would love you also. Congratulations on DOTD.
A Dog Lover:love::love::love:

chocolatepuppy
11-28-2008, 08:44 AM
Oh Reese, you're a beautiful girl! I've always loved Collies!:love: Congratulations on being DOTD!
I hope this day is very special for you.:)

irish
11-28-2008, 01:14 PM
Reese, you are so very pretty. I would love to cuddle on a couch with you and pet your beautiful fur. I can't imagine your snorting like a pig though, I'll bet you know you're being funny. Have a long happy life sweet Reese, with lots of treats and hugs. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Daisy and Delilah
11-28-2008, 02:02 PM
What a pretty Collie girl you are sweetie!! We love your sweet little facie. Please ask Mom to give you a ton of celebratory kisses on that elegant snout from us today. We can't imagine an elegant girl like you snorting but our Delilah does it and it is very cute.:) Congrats on your big day as our wonderful DOTD!! Come on over and we will pet and brush and pet and brush some more. We love that glorious coat. Happiness always Beautiful Girl!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :) :)

Coondoglover
11-28-2008, 03:38 PM
Hi, Reese! You are a beautiful girl. Sounds like you are a lot of fun, too. Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD!:D

tatsxxx11
11-28-2008, 03:43 PM
Congratulations and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, Reese! You truly are a beauty sweetheart!:eek: What a stunning coat, both in color and fluffiness!:eek: But you're even more beautiful on the inside than you are in looks; I see such love reflected in your big, warm, brown eyes; such gentleness in that sweet expression!:love: Friend to all, human and furry, that's Reese!:love: You do your breed's standard bearer Lassie proud Reese, and your family, your special person, is so lucky to have such a beautiful, kind and loving best friend and devoted companion in you!:love: I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor sweetheart, perhaps with a walk on the beach, hopefully some yummy treats and for sure, lots of "lap and love" time with your wonderful people! Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Reese...and to all of your furry siblings too!:love::love::love:

lizbud
11-28-2008, 04:17 PM
Hello Reese,

I love Collies too and you are a beautiful example of your breed.:)
It's a pleasure to meet you today & offer our congratulations on your
special day as our DOG OF THE DAY.:) Sending you lots of hugs & kisses
sweet girl.

Freedom
11-28-2008, 07:11 PM
Reese, such a LOVELY girl! My first dog ever was a tri color rough coat collie, named (what else?) Lassie. Hey, I was 5 years old when we got her! I wanted "a Lassie dog," lol.

I think that your family are quite fortunate to have you in their lives. Herding your brothers, getting on with the cats, and standing your ground come time for treats! My goodness,w hat wonderful traits, lol. I still have photos of my collie sprawled on the lawn on a sunny day, with the neighbor's kitten snuggled into her coat.

I hope you had a wonderful day today, Reese, with extra treats and a nice long walk. Celebrate, sweetie, you are our Dog of the Day!

cassiesmom
11-28-2008, 08:59 PM
Miss Reese, you are absolutely gorgeous! I would love to brush you, cuddle you or give you kisses! Please ask your people to give you a congratulations *kiss* from me! Happy Dog of the Day!