PDA

View Full Version : Air New Zealand Plane crashes.....

carole
11-27-2008, 11:57 PM
A very sad day down under today,we have lost five Air New Zealand staff, a pilot, three engineers.an airworthiness inspector,this also falls on the exact day of the Mt Erebus crash,that happened here about 29yrs ago.

The plane was leased to Germany, and crashed off the coast of France, it was going to return to NZ after this flight i believe.

Spare a thought for the families of these men,very sad day indeed.:(

moosmom
11-28-2008, 08:01 AM
:( Carole,

NZ and it's residents will be in my thoughts and prayers on this sad occasion.

:love:and (((((((HUGS))))))))

Donna and furkids

davidpizzica
11-28-2008, 09:47 AM
Carole, my thoughts and prayers go out to the families of the people that were lost in this deadly crash. It truly is a sad day for New Zealand.

carole
11-28-2008, 11:00 AM
yes indeed my friends it is, also i just read there were two german staff on there as well, so our thoughts go out to their families too.

It is scarey , my son is flying back on air new zealand today, he gets in from shanghai at 7.10am , i will be glad when he is home safe and sound,of course air new zealand has a good reputation, so i need not worry, but you always do no matter what airline really.

Karen
11-28-2008, 01:00 PM
We will say a prayer for them, and one for your son's safety as well. A sad day for your country, and the families as well.

carole
11-28-2008, 11:40 PM
I am relieved to report my son is safely back home again, yes i really feel for these poor families ,such a tragedy.

caseysmom
11-29-2008, 02:30 PM
Carole, I am glad your son made it home, that must have been scary for you. How sad about the plane, I will say a prayer.