PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Karen
11-27-2008, 08:53 AM
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Whether you are in the midst of a noisy, chaotic family gathering, bustling away in a kitchen somewhere or blissfully spending a quiet day in peace, I hope you have a great day.

We want you to know we are thankful for all of you, and for your participation in this bulletin board that has become a real community.

anna_66
11-27-2008, 09:07 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. Have a wonderful day:D

joycenalex
11-27-2008, 09:10 AM
thank you karen and paul. this forum is one of my blessings. i have made friends, spoke to people on the other side of the world. i am a lucky woman for so many things...now princess peanut is telling me it's time to take her for a walk. in happiness and with a heart full of thanks, joyce in columbus

RICHARD
11-27-2008, 09:27 AM
Thanks and good wishes to all the homes that have brought PT inside.

When do we eat!;):D:cool:

Zippy
11-27-2008, 09:51 AM
Happy Thanksgiving.Everyone have a wonderful day and eat lots of turkey :)

Randi
11-27-2008, 09:56 AM
Thank you Karen and Paul! And Happy Thanksgiving to you, and everyone on PT! :)

PT is the best Forum on the net, because you're so dedicated - and we have to agree that animal lovers are very special people. ;) I'm happy to have met so many wonderful people here. :D

Thank you for all your hard work!

Killearn Kitties
11-27-2008, 10:08 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I hope everyone has a great day. :)

Catty1
11-27-2008, 10:15 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to our US neighbours!

Canada has theirs in October, which coincides with Columbus Day in the US. However, we have nothing that coincides with the US Thanksgiving! :(

*sigh* Another MONTH til turkey!!! :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-27-2008, 10:26 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all !!!

*LabLoverKEB*
11-27-2008, 11:46 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Have a great day!:love:

Yes... when do we eat?!:D

blue
11-27-2008, 11:48 AM
Happy Thanks Giving to everybody. We all have alot to be thankfull for.

chocolatepuppy
11-27-2008, 11:52 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!:D

pomtzu
11-27-2008, 11:57 AM
From our house to yours............
HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Medusa
11-27-2008, 12:53 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well, Karen and Paul. Pet Talk is my home on the internet and I'm thankful for this forum and the friends that I've made here and for all the knowledge and encouragement that I've received along the way. Many blessings to you and yours and to everyone on Pet Talk. :love:

Daisy and Delilah
11-27-2008, 01:38 PM
Happy Thanksgiving To All Our Pet Talk Friends~~:)

Thank you Karen and Paul for giving us the opportunity to be a part of the very special community we have here. You guys are great!!:love:

Love, Terry, Daisy and Delilah

AllAmericanPUP
11-27-2008, 02:15 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

moosmom
11-27-2008, 02:50 PM
Back at ya, Mayor!!;)

catfancier
11-27-2008, 03:09 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you guys in the US - I still remember the year I spent in New Mexico having Thanksgiving with the family I was staying with fondly.

Tiger, Nauty and myself wish you all the best for a lovely day with your families and fur-children.

I will be spending today at work wishing I could be outside in the hot sunshine but I plan on doing a workout after work to release some of my pent-up energy - I might take a few photos so you guys can see how beautiful it is here in Wellington today.

Please remember those who you are missing and give thanks for the contribution they have made in your lives.

Enjoy it!

Casper
11-27-2008, 05:45 PM
I just got home from a Thanksgiving get-together, and even though most everyone has probably had their dinner, I still wanted to wish everyone a...
Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Alysser
11-27-2008, 06:03 PM
Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving :D

Cinder & Smoke
11-27-2008, 07:21 PM
Hope you're all having a Merry & Happie Thanksgiving! :)

I was returning from a nice dinner with a baggie of nice Turkey leftovers.
The plan was to transfer from the baggie to a "Glad" plastic tub ...

I was busily un-zippin the baggie when They started ...

* A near-perfect Three-part **WhIIIIIIIIINE** behind me ...

* I turned to see ~ a Radio City Rockets style dance line executing a
** SIT
** BEG
** Extending the Right Paw
** with a *Whine* ~ *WhIIIINE* ~ *Yipp-Yapp* as the chorus
* all done in order from the largest to the smallest.

The Turkey stockpile decreased by three pieces. :rolleyes:
I began transferring what was left ...

**WhIIIIIIIINE**

What do you guys WAnt ...

The Dance Line was into their second routine ...

More Turkey passed out.

After their third routine I ran 'em out of the kitchen.
There's not much Turkey left for later consumption. :(

Their dinnner is going to be a serious let-down after their appetizers!

:p

sparks19
11-27-2008, 09:10 PM
Thanksgiving everyone.

We had a wonderful family dinner today... ate more food than I should have. On days like this I wish my stomach was bigger lol.

I am thankful for....

My dad is FINALLY coming for a visit. He arrives tomorrow. Part of me won't believe it until he pulls into my driveway since he has let me down before... but part of me really believes it this time.

Medusa
11-27-2008, 09:16 PM
Happy Thanksgiving To All Our Pet Talk Friends~~:)

Thank you Karen and Paul for giving us the opportunity to be a part of the very special community we have here. You guys are great!!:love:

Love, Terry, Daisy and Delilah

I do hope that your father arrives and that you have a wonderful visit w/each other. Like you, I was hoping that my sister would come for Thanksgiving since she's always let me down, too, and this is the first Tday that my son was able to come home in 11 years and I was hoping for a sweet reunion. My sister didn't show but I'll try again next year. Keeping my fingers crossed that your dream comes true.

luvofallhorses
11-27-2008, 10:56 PM
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! :D I hope everyone had a lovely day with their furkids and families! :love:

Bengalz
11-28-2008, 08:29 AM
Wishing a Happy Thanksgiving to all our American friends. Enjoy your family, friends, furry (and, not so furry) ones:)

A special thanks to Karen and Paul - you have both made PetTalk a 'home' for so many :love:

mustlovedogs
11-29-2008, 11:14 AM
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!! :)

DJFyrewolf36
11-29-2008, 08:32 PM
Wishing everyone a wonderful holiday season! :D *HUGS* to everyone!

cyber-sibes
11-30-2008, 02:53 PM
We're not around as much as we used to be, but PT is still close to our hearts! Karen, I hope you & Paul, and all the PTers had a terrific Thanksgiving!