PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter has finaly shut up, and the Left rejoice.

blue
11-27-2008, 12:47 AM
Yesterday my coworker and I were listening to Randi Rhodes while eating lunch, and some guy called in hoping that it was Randi that broke Ann Coulters jaw. Randi stated that was a mean comment and turned around and stated that Ann must have fallen down drunk and busted her face. Randi went on to make many mean and vindictive statements at the expense of Coulter.

I stopped listening to Limbaugh many years ago for the same type of radio content, its BS no matter what side it comes from. To rejoice and take heart in the misfortunes of others.

Link. (http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/thedishrag/2008/11/oh-dear-page-si.html)

Link. (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/25/ann-coulters-jaw-wired-sh_n_146248.html)

Link. (http://www.236.com/news/2008/11/25/who_needs_the_fairness_doctrin_10433.php)

I could go on. Im sorry to say I do not have an audio link of the RR show for those of you that wish to hear it.

Edwina's Secretary
11-27-2008, 10:48 AM
Ann Coulter called 9/11 widows "Harpies" and said their husbands probably wanted to divorce them. (They stated an opinion with which Ann disagreed -- a capital offense in her book.) She didn't just say these things...she wrote them in one of her books.

Broken jaw? She deserves anything and everything she gets.

Medusa
11-27-2008, 12:57 PM
I can't honestly say that I like Ann Coulter nor do I agree w/some or even most of the things she has said. However, I certainly don't wish her or anyone ill and I'm very careful about saying that someone deserves whatever they get because that's opening the way for the same thing to happen to me. At any rate, maybe while she's forced to be silent, she'll consider speaking in a loving manner and also think about the law of karma and how she might mitigate some of the hurtful statements that she's made. Words can harm but words can also heal and perhaps she'll learn how to heal herself and others w/some kindness.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! :love:

lizbud
11-27-2008, 07:00 PM
At any rate, maybe while she's forced to be silent, she'll consider speaking in a loving manner and also think about the law of karma and how she might mitigate some of the hurtful statements that she's made. Words can harm but words can also heal and perhaps she'll learn how to heal herself and others w/some kindness.

I wouldn't hold my breath. The woman is pure evil.:) I'd love to hear
more details though.:p

blue
11-29-2008, 07:40 PM
I'd love to hear
more details though.:p

And let you rejoice? Not a chance.

RICHARD
11-29-2008, 08:03 PM
Randi Rhodes sure has a great deal to talk about.

I posted the story and all the hyperbole about her face plant on a New York sidewalk, whatever the story, Coulter, the woman with the Adam's apple, got the worst of her encounter with an immoveable object.

RR didn't even know what happened to her and all her little moron syncophants posted stories that GWB sent out hit squads for her. That proved to be gospel, eh?

LOL, If it happens in threes, Michael Moore is not far behind on the list?:eek::p

blue
11-29-2008, 08:22 PM
LOL, If it happens in threes, Michael Moore is not far behind on the list?:eek::p

Mr Moore will get a Nobel Prize this year? Eek indeed.