PDA

View Full Version : Laid off

davidpizzica
11-26-2008, 05:19 PM
I was laid off from Longue Vue club today. It's a seasonal layoff and expect to go back around the end of February of early March. A little less money, but I can catch up on some sleep!

Cinder & Smoke
11-26-2008, 05:29 PM
And you can watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade on TV!
:)

davidpizzica
11-26-2008, 05:57 PM
And you can watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade on TV!
:)

Not only that Phred, I can also call Donna (moosmom) anytime I feel like it!

moosmom
11-26-2008, 08:20 PM
David,

Sorry about your job. But in these times, I'm not at all surprized. Take advantage of it. Rest, (go buy an ANSWERING MACHINE!!!) go look at COMPUTERS. Call me anytime.

Sorry I missed your call. I tried calling you back but (ahem!!!) there was no answer. When does the lay off take effect?

carole
11-27-2008, 01:55 PM
sorry to hear that bro, but it sounds like you are going to take advantage of the time and enjoy it, best thing to do, and are you and Donna ever gonna get together, one of these days lol, sorry the romantic in me coming through,trying to shoot cupids bow. he he.:):love:

moosmom
11-27-2008, 02:55 PM
Carole,

David and I are just good friends. He's been my rock through alot. He's my shoulder when I need one to cry on. Now if he would only get an ANSWERING MACHINE!!!!!:p

davidpizzica
11-27-2008, 04:12 PM
Carole,

David and I are just good friends. He's been my rock through alot. He's my shoulder when I need one to cry on. Now if he would only get an ANSWERING MACHINE!!!!!:p

Donna, I PROMISE I'll get one tomorrow because I'll get paid and I'll get a BRAND NEW one and not a flea market find or a dollar one at Saint Vincent De Paul!!

moosmom
11-27-2008, 04:16 PM
Thank GOD for small miracles!!! Davidp, if you need money, just say so, will ya????

carole
11-27-2008, 11:40 PM
It is wonderful to read how great your friendship has become on PT,and it is so nice you have each other.:)I have put my cupids bow away lol.:love:

moosmom
11-28-2008, 08:04 AM
Carole,

Your heart was in the right place, girlfriend. Davidp and I will remain good friends for a long time.

Now Davidp, repeat after me..."Hi, I'm not available right now. Please leave a message and I'll call you back when I can. Thanks for calling and have a wonderful day!!"

At least when you're not home, I can call and hear your voice.