PDA

View Full Version : The next new moon is

Medusa
11-25-2008, 05:47 AM
on Thanksgiving Day at 11:55 AM, EST. Y'all asked me to remind you so there ya go. Good luck w/your Law of Abundance check everyone. Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving. :)

Taz_Zoee
11-25-2008, 09:24 AM
I was just thinking about this the other day.
Can you please remind us what we need to do again? I could really use some help in that area right now. :)

Medusa
11-25-2008, 09:28 AM
On the night of the new moon, write on a check the following: Where it says “Pay to the order of” write your name. Where you would normally write the amount paid in long hand, write “Paid in Full”. And in place of your signature, write “The Law of Abundance”. DO NOT DATE THE CHECK AND DO NOT WRITE ANY DOLLAR AMOUNT. (Leave those spaces blank.) To do so would limit what and how much you can receive and by when.

Tear the check out of your checkbook, fold it in half towards you (to receive) and conceal it somewhere where neither you nor anyone else will see it. This is so that you will be able to release it from your mind and let it do its work. In your check recorder, DO NOT WRITE “VOID”. If you do, you will void the process. Simply write your name but DO NOT WRITE THE DATE IN YOUR CHECK RECORDER.

Within the month, you should receive extra money or its equivalent, such as gifts, an increase on your credit limit, loans repaid to you, your sales can increase, you can get a pay raise, etc. I’ve been doing this every month for at least 20 years and it has never failed me. Ever. I’m not claiming that you’ll become an instant millionaire. But it’s possible!

I'm looking forward to hearing of your successes!

Nomilynn
11-25-2008, 09:34 AM
I'm going to give this a shot.. but.. what is the date of the US Thanksgiving? :o Is it Thursday? I want to see what happens!! :)

Medusa
11-25-2008, 09:37 AM
Yes, Thanksgiving is this Thursday in the U.S. The new moon just happens to fall on Thanksgiving this year.

Taz_Zoee
11-25-2008, 09:39 AM
Thanks Mary! Well, I just got a small pay raise effective this month. And we are due for bonuses at work as well as another Cost of Living increase in December/January. But those are expected, so I will hope for some unexpected things. :D

RedHedd
11-25-2008, 02:51 PM
The date is November 27th.

pomtzu
11-25-2008, 03:38 PM
OK - I'm gonna' give it a try. I need all the help I can get!

Does the check have to be written at that exact time, or can it be written any time that day?

Or is it that night??? DUH - I feel stupid!!!

Medusa
11-25-2008, 04:58 PM
OK - I'm gonna' give it a try. I need all the help I can get!

Does the check have to be written at that exact time, or can it be written any time that day?

Or is it that night??? DUH - I feel stupid!!!

Any time after 11:55 AM. If you forget, you still have a couple of days after but the closer to the new moon the better. Don't do it before 11:55 because the moon is still dark and not waxing.

pomtzu
11-25-2008, 05:03 PM
Any time after 11:55 AM. If you forget, you still have a couple of days after but the closer to the new moon the better. Don't do it before 11:55 because the moon is still dark and not waxing.

Gotcha - thanks! :)

moosmom
11-25-2008, 08:17 PM
Thanks for the reminder!! I've written it down on my wipe-off board.

moosmom
11-27-2008, 03:46 PM
Mary,

I have a close friend who lives in NM who believes in Fung Shue (sp?) and said he also does the Law of Abundance checks. He said that Fung Shue says you should destroy all things that are broken in your home, as that is "negative". As a matter of fact, he said that he had a figurine of a pharmacist that belonged to my aunt. He sent it to be restored and it cost him $400. I asked him why he had it restored, he said it was the Fung Shue and he likes the figurine. He told me he really liked the figurine but couldn't keep it in his home because it was broken. I was going to try and pay for the restoring but I don't have that kind of money. It belonged to my grandfather and then my aunt. I'm afraid when he dies, it'll get tossed out or one of my few relatives I have left will take it. I was very close to my grandfather. I would love to have it.

My question is, I bought a figurine:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c358/deploss13/DCP_3256.jpg?t=1227821207
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c358/deploss13/DCP_3253.jpg?t=1227823650

My cats knocked it over and the arm and cat's leg were broken off. I hot glued her arm back on but can't find the cat's leg. I love this figurine and will be heartbroken if I have to thow it out, although I only paid $2 for it.

What should I do, Mary???

Medusa
11-27-2008, 08:50 PM
Mary,

I have a close friend who lives in NM who believes in Fung Shue (sp?) and said he also does the Law of Abundance checks. He said that Fung Shue says you should destroy all things that are broken in your home, as that is "negative". As a matter of fact, he said that he had a figurine of a pharmacist that belonged to my aunt. He sent it to be restored and it cost him $400. I asked him why he had it restored, he said it was the Fung Shue and he likes the figurine. He told me he really liked the figurine but couldn't keep it in his home because it was broken. I was going to try and pay for the restoring but I don't have that kind of money. It belonged to my grandfather and then my aunt. I'm afraid when he dies, it'll get tossed out or one of my few relatives I have left will take it. I was very close to my grandfather. I would love to have it.

My question is, I bought a figurine:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c358/deploss13/DCP_3256.jpg?t=1227821207
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c358/deploss13/DCP_3253.jpg?t=1227823650

My cats knocked it over and the arm and cat's leg were broken off. I hot glued her arm back on but can't find the cat's leg. I love this figurine and will be heartbroken if I have to thow it out, although I only paid $2 for it.

What should I do, Mary???

The way I learned it is that Feng Shui dictates that you should get rid of broken things but if it can be repaired, it's ok to keep it. In order for Feng Shui to work, you have to be comfortable w/conditions and if you're uncomfortable w/throwing something out when it's perfectly mendable, then keep it. Understand that I'm not certified (yet) in Feng Shui but, as I stated, this is what I was told. So don't despair, Donna, but do try to find that missing piece. :)

moosmom
11-27-2008, 08:54 PM
Thanks Mary! I will look for the cat's foot. It's probably under the tv stand or my bookcase. Either that or it got sucked up by the vacuum cleaner.

It IS mendable and I have a hot glue gun. Keep your fingers crossed I can find the foot. It's black and the carpet in my apt. is beige, so it should be easy to spot.

pomtzu
11-28-2008, 04:38 AM
Another dumb question for ya Mary...............

I wrote my check yesterday and tucked it away like you said. When I write next month's check, do I throw away the one I wrote for this month, or do they just keep accumulating???? :confused:

Medusa
11-28-2008, 07:00 AM
Another dumb question for ya Mary...............

I wrote my check yesterday and tucked it away like you said. When I write next month's check, do I throw away the one I wrote for this month, or do they just keep accumulating???? :confused:

Not a dumb question at all. It's up to you, really, what you do w/the checks. I let them accumulate and burn them in the fireplace on New Year's eve along w/my calendar for the outgoing year but if you want to discard each check every month, that's perfectly fine, too. :)

moosmom
11-28-2008, 08:16 AM
Mary,

I'm hoping to spend New Year's at the Bill Wilson House in East Dorset, VT. If I do, I'll bring the checks with me (I have them tucked away in my journal) and toss them in their fireplace at midnight.

Medusa
11-28-2008, 09:01 AM
Mary,

I'm hoping to spend New Year's at the Bill Wilson House in East Dorset, VT. If I do, I'll bring the checks with me (I have them tucked away in my journal) and toss them in their fireplace at midnight.

Great idea, Donna! If you think of it, take your calendar, too. I always look over the past year and what I have written on it, then I burn it and say "Burn, burn, calendar burn! Last year's troubles never return!" It's cleansing and gives me hope for a better year. :)

shepgirl
11-28-2008, 09:26 AM
Pomtzu just asked my next question , guess I know what to do with the cheques now. Thanks Medussa - what has one to lose, right? I like your calendar idea also...I only save the pictures that I like usually but getting rid of past troubles seems pretty wise also.

pomtzu
11-28-2008, 03:36 PM
**SIGH**

Mary......
Remember how we talked about some things working in reverse for me???

I got a notice in the mail today that I have to pay back an overpayment to my ex's pension fund since they didn't stop payments to me till several months after the divorce was final (one year ago today) - so I owe them $467 and I have 120 days to pay it. :mad: Maybe I can hope that the Law of Abundance comes thru for me by then!!?? :(

Why me?????

Medusa
11-28-2008, 03:59 PM
**SIGH**

Mary......
Remember how we talked about some things working in reverse for me???

I got a notice in the mail today that I have to pay back an overpayment to my ex's pension fund since they didn't stop payments to me till several months after the divorce was final (one year ago today) - so I owe them $467 and I have 120 days to pay it. :mad: Maybe I can hope that the Law of Abundance comes thru for me by then!!?? :(

Why me?????

Keep the faythe, Ellie. You just wrote the LOA check so give it some time to work. :)