PDA

View Full Version : it's all finally over!!!

lute
11-24-2008, 06:26 PM
For those of you who remember the legal troubles my family and I were having nearly two years ago I finally have some good news! After nearly two years of unlawful home and business searches, jail time, house arrest, etc the prosecutor finally decided to drop all the charges against my family because of lack of evidence. It took him two years to finally realize my family was innocent, we don't get to sue the county, but it's all perfectly fine as long as life gets to be back to normal! As of tomorrow my family and I will be relived of the biggest burdon we've ever had to carry. It's like a ton of bricks just lifted.

I want to thank everyone for their donations, prayers, good thoughts and nice words. They really did help a ton.

Karen
11-24-2008, 06:38 PM
Congratulations, you must all feel very thankful - I hope you have an excellent, meaningful Thanksgiving planned! :)

Catty1
11-24-2008, 07:22 PM
GREAT!!!

I hope the 'bad cops' got a smack upside the head for wasting the county's money with this!:)

WHEW!

RICHARD
11-24-2008, 07:55 PM
Make sure you get copies of all court orders and paperwork, make copies and give everyone a set.

Sometimes the long arm of the law is too far away from the brain to figure things out!

Good on you!:eek:

Alysser
11-24-2008, 08:14 PM
That's awesome, lute! I'm so happy for you. :D You so deserve a break. These holidays will certainly be meaningful to you :)

caseysmom
11-24-2008, 08:24 PM
I am so glad, I have wondered about your family.

lute
11-25-2008, 12:09 AM
Oh yes, we have a wonderful holiday season planned. We're going to be traveling quite a bit only because we've not been able to for so long. Thanks again everyone. PT really is an awesome family!

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-25-2008, 05:05 AM
That is great news!!

lvpets2002
11-25-2008, 12:16 PM
Make sure you get copies of all court orders and paperwork, make copies and give everyone a set.

Sometimes the long arm of the law is too far away from the brain to figure things out!

Good on you!:eek:

:) Yes I so agree on getting everyone copies.. You never can tell when some jerk will come out of the woodwork.. Many Congrats

Husky_mom
11-25-2008, 12:22 PM
I´m so happy for you.... so sorry you had to go through all that.. but glad it´s finally over...

the ones that did this WILL get theirs too... just wait and see....;)

Reachoutrescue
11-25-2008, 12:25 PM
Lexie, I am so happy for you and your family! You guys are all amazing and did not deserve what they did to you. I am just glad you all have your life back!!! Have a GREAT Thanksgiving....I know you have a lot to be thankful for this year!!!

cassiesmom
11-25-2008, 09:26 PM
Whew, lute! This is very good news, especially at Thanksgiving time!

critter crazy
11-25-2008, 09:53 PM
Congrats Lute!!! How awsome, you all must be so relieved!!! :love:

lute
11-26-2008, 09:03 AM
Very much relieved! You're right Tracy! I do have a lot to be thankful for!:D

Zippy
11-26-2008, 12:25 PM
That's wonderful news.I remember you posted about your toubles.I am so happy that you don't have to worry or stress about it anymore.