PDA

View Full Version : Morgan...je suis morgane de toi!

gardenmimine
11-24-2008, 07:16 AM
Dear Morgan, let me translate for you the title of my post " je suis morgane de toi" means I am crazy about you...

You are sooo beautiful sweetie, great picture, and feisty too! Cats come in a rainbow of personalities and I am glad your humans appreciate you for who you are.

Kat kisses to you darling and Happy COTD!!!

susanswatlin518
11-24-2008, 07:44 AM
HELLO THERE-WHAT A BEAUTIFUL, TERRIFIC CAT OF THE DAY! ALWAYS PART OF THE ACTION-GREAT THINKING! YOU ARE NO DOUBT A REAL PRINCE AROUND YOUR CASTLE!:cool::cool::cool:TOTALLY COOOL MAN! GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR HUMANS:love::love::love:SUSANSWATLIN518:p:p:p

Barbiecat1
11-24-2008, 08:54 AM
I can undestand your person liking you despite your strong personality; I have the same type of demanding guy at home, too! But we love our guys regardless, so I want to wish you a very special Cat of the Day today.

Medusa
11-24-2008, 10:45 AM
Morgan, you're just showing everyone who's boss. You're such a big handsome boy that you can get away w/it, too. I'm so happy to see that you have a permanent home filled w/love and that your family appreciates your ways. Enjoy your day as COTD. :love:

lvpets2002
11-24-2008, 10:52 AM
:love: Oh Morgan your such a very Handsome Gent.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

momoffuzzyfaces
11-24-2008, 01:05 PM
Morgan you certainly are one handsome fellow!!! :love:

I'm glad you are coming out of your shell and making yourself at home now. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today. :)

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

MoonandBean
11-24-2008, 01:20 PM
You are SO handsome!!!!!!!!!! Everytime I logged on to this website today, I noticed YOU! :love:

Momo
11-24-2008, 02:45 PM
...you are such a cutie! Enjoy your day! :)

tatsxxx11
11-24-2008, 03:47 PM
Greetings and happy Cat of the Day, Morgan!:) Your Mom wasn't exaggerating when she said you were handsome!:eek: What a hunk!:cool: Maybe it's the photo, but you look sooo big and tall!:D (And your markings are so unique!) You may be a tad independent at times, but your spirited personality only adds to you charm! (And it keeps your humans wanting for more; smart boy!;)) Hope you're enjoying your big day on the big day, sweetheart! Of course that means being spoiled to the max and treated to all your BIG heart desires!:love: Lots of love and smoochies to you, precious Morgan!:love::love::love:

catmandu
11-24-2008, 05:38 PM
:love::love: Morgan, you are such a handsome Cat , and we are glad that the third time was lucky in finding just the PURRFECT FURREVER HOME!!!
:):):)
And we are glad that you are mellowing now, its always more fun when you are in sync with your Guardians as the Found Cats would tell you!!!
:love::):cool:
They are sending a MIGHTY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To OUR LUCKIEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY MIRTHFUL MORGAN :love::love:

cassiesmom
11-24-2008, 08:23 PM
Morgan, you know what gets me? Your lovely whiskers! You are just so spell-bindingly handsome! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

When he gets bored or just wants attention, he chews on the nearest cardboard box...
No way! My kitty does this with paper -- for 11 years now!