PDA

View Full Version : I am so jealous!

gini
11-22-2008, 04:19 PM
It is Saturday and after a slow start of the day I finally got myself in gear to accomplish lots. Running to the post office, Christmas shopping, making lists for the grocery store and on and on.

I glanced over at my three babies and they are all curled up - sound asleep.

I am so jealous - I would love to crawl in bed with them and take a nice nap too.

Edwina's Secretary
11-22-2008, 04:41 PM
Ah go on Gini...Just Do It!!"

They'll never tell....;););)

Cinder & Smoke
11-22-2008, 05:13 PM
I glanced over at my three babies and they are all curled up - sound asleep.

:cool:
The Three Amigos tried out the Sauna (all crowding between the southern-facing
sliding glass door and the full-length draperies) - but gave up after deciding the Sun
just wasn't going to make an appearance today. That about ruined their day! :mad:

For a while, ALL THREE jammed under the 'puter and kept my footsies warm.
Then Mini-Mutt (Heidi) adjourned to the BigBed and rolled herself down to the foot of
the bed wrapped in the sheet & blanket.

Zipp & Zopp finally noticed the 'puter room baseboard heater was coming to life on a
regular basis ... NO More footsie warmers :( - they're now sound asleep if front of said heater -
turning occasionally to equalize the heat absorption on all body areas.
:rolleyes:

It'll be a shame to have to wake 'em up for dinner! :p

And what did *I* do all day?
*Watched* the Kids - what else??
:D

Killearn Kitties
11-23-2008, 05:01 AM
I know just how you feel Gini. I regularly suggest to my lazy bunch that they might like to do a bit of ironing, or get the food shopping in, or get the vacuum cleaner out, instead of just covering the carpet in more hair from their wrestling. They have yet to take me up on any of these offers.

catmandu
11-23-2008, 12:29 PM
AND I AHVE PRPOSED BUYING A SMALL SNOW CLEARER WITH A HARNESS FOR 6 CATS AND THAT THE DESIGNATED FOUND CATS COULD IN UNISON CLEAR THE FRONT WAK, AND SIDEWALK, ONLY ABOUT 40 FEET OF SNOW.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/meowies1439.jpg
CAN ANYONE USE A SNOW PLOW WITH 6 HARNESSES????:eek::eek: