PDA

View Full Version : help

catchat
09-14-2002, 11:39 PM
this is ToughCookie, since last night, I can only read posts, I cannot reply or send pm's or emails to anyone. I had to send an email to questions at pet of the day from the cat of the day page.
I have had trouble with this site before, and had to register with a new name, arizona, and now it won't accept my password for that name...? I have no idea why, I know it is the right passowrd that I am using, so anyway I had to register with yet another new name.

am I the only one that has this trouble??? is it their software or what is going on?? I love this site, but I have this trouble every now and then, and I just do not understand why, what causes it??? it really is so frustrating!!!!

does anyone have any ideas?

krazyaboutkatz
09-15-2002, 12:22 AM
I've never had a problem. What server do you have? If you have AOL I've heard that sometimes they limit you on the sites that you can view. Maybe Karen can help you. Good luck. :)

catchat
09-15-2002, 02:14 AM
I sent an email to Karen, will see what she says..

Ann
09-15-2002, 04:14 AM
Yeah, ask Karen, she'll be able to look into it since she's an admin and all...

Does it allow you to log in, or will it not even let you log in? If it's the latter, have you tried doing the lost password thing? Maybe you're having a cookie problem, because I know a lot of people have a cookie problem when using a site like this. They will log in just fine and dandy but when they attempt to post it'll just give them an error like "you must be logged in to post" and then it's the cookies fault...

Hope you get it worked out!!!

Former User
09-15-2002, 04:23 AM
It's weird since you can log in with a different username though :confused: I'd ask from Paul and Karen, there's really nothing we can do....

RockyRoad
09-15-2002, 06:01 AM
OK, I have almost the same problem, but I cannot vote. I never could. I also cannot get into Today's Pet sometimes, and I cannot get into Dog Health sometimes either. Most of the time it's not a problem. As for the sollution, I have no idea. I am completely baffled. Sorry:( . If you find anything out, let me know?!