PDA

View Full Version : Another Reading on Anna/Rosie - By Nancy

CountryWolf07
11-20-2008, 08:14 PM
I had a reading I requested to have done on Anna and Rosie, by Nancy, and it was by e-mail, but it will be also be more over instant messaging, so I will have possibly more..

ROSIE - "younger when passed but body felt double the age. body felt like a senior. either terrible arthritic pain in lower back down to hips or something dislodged. almost feels like a herniated or burst disk. i have never had one but i am told they are very very painful and that is what i am being shown.
showing me puppyhood with you or i would doubt her age.
very sweet, kind, gentle dog. seems very quiet. feels like a quiet
and content life. she did not seem to ask for much...very content with what she had."

But the reading on Rosie is NOT done yet....

ANNA
seems very similiar in personality to rosie.
very maternal
very sweet and gentle as well. they both feel like quiet, ladylike
well mannered dogs.
it is very clear that anna stayed as long as she did to get rosie through.
anna is more confident and maternal. wanted to make sure rosie made it ok.
once rosie left, anna knew could shut down. she actually felt extremely exhausted
as it took a lot of her physical energy to stick around for rosie.
it is not that she was disinterested in hank, she was really just too exhausted
to notice.
they are definitely together. i am honestly not getting a presence that was waiting for Rosie which is fine. seems as though she knew Anna was coming since she just sat and waited. that could explain why no one was there to greet her.
as much as people want to believe a dog was chosen it does not feel that Rosie had
a hand in hank. things always happen for a reason and that is why hank is with you but i really do not feel rosie at play here. she shows me that she was waiting for anna and she was also recuperating.
they are showing me "Marley and me" when talking about hank. did you read that book? it is about a very mischievous pup. is hank always overly getting into things that he should not? showing tons of spunk and personality. quite a contraction to Rosie. He is going to be very spunky, energetic and curious. very full of like.
anna is a very sweet dog. always thought of others first. one who does random acts of kindness. a selfless dog. that is very apparent in how she waited for Rosie and kept her body physically going because i am being told that she was very much ailing and exhausted but did not release this until after Rosie had safely passed.

Wow.. I honestly feel I am at PEACE that Anna and Rosie are together...

More to come....

ramanth
11-20-2008, 11:27 PM
That's very sweet. :) I'm glad they are together too.

wolf_Q
11-20-2008, 11:51 PM
What a great reading! It is evident how special Anna and Rosie were, the part about Anna waiting until Rosie crossed was really sweet. :love:

anna_66
11-21-2008, 05:10 AM
What a great reading. So glad to hear that they are together. I'll be waiting to hear more.

CountryWolf07
11-21-2008, 04:54 PM
Will have to type up some more when I have time, but ONE thing I have to say is...

HANK kept interrupting the reading! ;)