PDA

View Full Version : Drew Peterson, going to jail?

RICHARD
11-20-2008, 07:59 PM
OH BOY!

It looks like the police are going to pick him up and charge him with murder.

I saw this dillweed on the Dr Pill show earlier this week and I hope and pray that they toss his nasty arse into the clink for ever. This is for the death of his third wife...no the disapperance or his 4th wife.

The only thing that irritates me is the glee that Nancy Grace will get out of a possible charge against this moron.

Pam
11-20-2008, 08:10 PM
Where did you hear that? Once again I am gettiing *breaking news* from Pet Talk! :p

RICHARD
11-20-2008, 09:32 PM
Where did you hear that? Once again I am gettiing *breaking news* from Pet Talk! :p
I was cruising thru the channels and caught Nancy Grace talking about it.
This was around the 5:30 PST hour.

Catty1
11-20-2008, 10:31 PM
Checking Google news:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5g9LSLrzFQGStXb1io5FdErAtFFKgD94IUDD81
Gun charges dropped against Drew Peterson

By DON BABWIN – 5 hours ago

JOLIET, Ill. (AP) — A judge has dismissed felony gun charges against a former Illinois police officer suspected in the disappearance of his wife.

The ruling Thursday comes after prosecutors refused to give the defense documents they compiled leading up to Drew Peterson's arrest.

Peterson allegedly owned an assault rifle with a barrel shorter than allowed by state law. Joel Brodsky, attorney for the former Bolingbrook police sergeant, says he's pleased with the decision.

Peterson hasn't been charged in the 2007 disappearance of Stacy Peterson.
http://www.filmsandbooks.com/latest-films-book-news/2008/11/21/book-author-breaks-news-in-drew-peterson-trial.html

Book Author Breaks News in Drew Peterson Trial
DateThursday, November 20, 2008 at 09:18PM

STORY COURTESY CRIME REPORT USA.

Drew Peterson Exposed Author and journalist Derek Armstrong first broke the news from an exclusive source—on a morning radio show in Chicago—that it was likely Will County Judge Richard Schoenstedt would dismiss charges.

Crime Report USA Correspondent Derek Armstrong, Staff Reporter

Drew Peterson with attorney Joel BrodskyA source close to the Peterson case disclosed to this correspondent that the State is ready to indict Drew Peterson in the alleged homicide of Kathleen Savio.

On the talk radio show, The Sandee and Clint Show on WKRS 1220AM at 10:30am today, this reporter stated that he believed the state would prefer to dismiss charges against Peterson than to produce documents requested by Peterson’s defense team. “I believe the charges will be dropped as a strategic move to protect a future homicide case.”

The source indicated the state was “very concerned they would lose on the Leosa Exemption, and are concerned about releasing information to the defense at this time.”

Drew Peterson seemed as glib and “sociopathic” as ever as he emerged from the courthouse and kissed his lawyers Joel Brodsky and Andrew Abood on the cheek.

Judge Left With No Choice

Will County Judge Richard Schoenstedt was left with “no choice but to dismiss the case” after the State indicated it would not produce the documents requested by the defense to reply to the Vindictive Prosecution defense.

Defense Throws Down Gauntlet

Peterson’s defense team Joel Brosky (left) and Andrew Abood (right)In an interview by phone, minutes ago, Joel Brodsky appeared to throw down the gauntet: “This is the first case in Illinois history where a State’s Attorney was asked to turn over its internal documents for a vindictive prosecution defense. We put on an extremely vigorous defense to demonstrate to the State that if they chose to bring other charges they’ll have a major battle on their hands.” He went on to describe the long line of “Drew Victories”, from the official misconduct case in 1985, when Peterson was still an officer, to reinstatement as an officer after he was fired.

An Indictment Still Coming for Savio Homicide

This reporter’s confidential source indicated “charges will come, if not today, then soon.” The source indicated the indictment was only slightly motivated by the new hearsay law that took effect today. The hearsay law may allow the prosecution to present hearsay from witnesses such as Pastor Neil Schori — who indicated he was told by Stacy Peterson that Drew admitted he killed Kathleen Savio.

More Compelling Evidence

“The more compelling evidence,” the source said, “were the transcripts of the property settlement for the Drew Peterson, Kathleen Savio divorce.”

The withdrawal of charges today on the lesser gun charge seems to be a move to protect prosecution documents from the defense.
CommentPost a Comment | Share ArticleShare Article
AuthorFilms and Books Magazine

cassiesmom
01-13-2009, 08:07 PM
His latest girlfriend is now a live-in girlfriend...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-drew-peterson_13jan13,0,2173265.story

Marigold2
01-13-2009, 08:57 PM
Oh I hope he gets what is coming to him.

Cataholic
01-14-2009, 10:42 AM
How, how, HOW can any woman move in/date/associate themselves with such an individual? It is like signing your own death warrant.

Catty1
01-14-2009, 06:20 PM
Apparently her dad is going to stop this...not sure how!

She has a really sweet face - makes me think she is the kind of person that believes in the best in everyone, but can have blinders on.

Prayers for her.

Catty1
01-14-2009, 06:33 PM
Full article (press release): http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=1137&z=4

okay, she's not smiling here...was the only pic I could find, and unfortunately I couldn't find any pics without old Bluebeard in them.
http://media1.suntimes.com/multimedia/011309drew_cst_feed_20090112_22_47_39_1594-282-400.imageContent

“We went shopping yesterday for bunk beds for the kids. Now there are two princesses in the princess room,” Peterson said in the interview. Chrissy’s two children by a previous boyfriend, are the same ages as Peterson’s two children with Stacy Peterson—his young wife who has been missing since October of 2007. “Chrissy’s kids are great. A boy and a girl. My kids have new pals.”

“My kids adore Chrissy.” This comment hauntingly mirrors a comment in the book Drew Peterson Exposed, when he said, “My kids adore Stacy,” at that time referring to Kris and Tommy, his children with third wife Kathleen. Peterson is a “person of interest” in the death of Kathleen.

Drew Peterson, who turned 55 last weekend, said “I don’t care what people think. I love Chrissy. I love her kids. The incident with her ex-boyfriend just accelerated our plans,” in a comment glaringly similar to a comment made for the book Drew Peterson Exposed. In an interview for the book, he had said, “I don’t care what people think. I love Stacy." He was referring to his engagement to Stacy at a time when he was still married to Kathleen Savio, who later was found dead in her bathtub.

jennielynn1970
01-14-2009, 09:43 PM
She's probably thinking "I'm going to prove them all wrong." I remember being young and naive, too.

Never ends well, and you hardly ever prove them wrong. Unfortunately.

Medusa
01-15-2009, 07:03 AM
She's young and foolish. Otherwise, he wouldn't have anything to do w/her.

RICHARD
01-15-2009, 02:39 PM
Catty,

YOu violated my first rule of DP news.......posting a picture of him on the thread. As I said before, I have such a visceral hate of this beesturd it makes me goofy!!!!!

---------------

So when does a livein GF become a DIE-IN GF?

Catty1
01-15-2009, 06:02 PM
The only solo pic of Christina I could find was a video...and the still wouldn't transfer from there.

She's now 24 and has kids old enough to play with his? She started a trashy life before he even came along.

She's young enough to change. But not a minor, unfortunately.:(