PDA

View Full Version : Jake

Barbiecat1
11-20-2008, 05:53 AM
I've heard that you Bengals like water, how cute. You have beautiful markings, and I understand you are just as beautiful inside as well. Enjoy your special day today.

momcattwins
11-20-2008, 07:00 AM
Wow, Jake - what a cool dude you are! :cool:

You sound like you have lots of fun with your furrever family. Enjoy your special day!

catmandu
11-20-2008, 09:45 AM
:love::love::love: JAKE , YOU ARE SUCH A FANTASTIC HANDSOME CAT, WITH UNBELIVABLY RICH COLORING, AND SUCH A BIG BOLD HAPPY FACE:love::love:
AND DESPITE THE FACT THAT YOU AND YOUR CAT PAL ARE NAMED AFTER THE BLUES BROTHERS, YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT BLUE AT ALL, BUT TWO VERY HAPPY WELL CARED FOR, EVEN SPOILED A BIT CATS.:):D:cool:
THE LUCKY FOUND CATS APPRECIATE THIS AND SEND A HAPPY FOUND CATS MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO JAKE OUR HANDSOMEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY :love: AND HIS DEAR FRIEND WOODY AS WELL:love:

bowlkat
11-20-2008, 10:11 AM
Oh, man, what a gorgeous coat..... AND face and eyes! No WONDER my son desperately wants one of these beauties.... and from the sound of it, they're more fun and personality than they are looks! Amazing....
CONGRATS on COTD--

susanswatlin518
11-20-2008, 10:22 AM
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR EXOTIC CAT OF THE DAY! I HAVE HEARD HOW MUCH THIS TYPE OF FELINE BEAUTY LOVES WATER-TUBS, BATHROOMS-ECT FROM A FRIEND'S NEPHEW'S CATS. THE ENERGY LEVEL ALSO GOES ALONG WITH YOUR BREED MY DEAR! THAT WAS SILLY ABOUT THE GREY MOUSE IN THE WATER BOWL-LOL :D:cool::p YOUR COLORS IN YOUR COAT ARE SO GORGEOUS TOO. IT'S GRAND THAT YOU HAVE A PLAYMATE TO SHARE/COMBINE ALL OF THE ENERGY! BLESS YOU:love:SUSANSWATLIN518

tatsxxx11
11-20-2008, 11:46 AM
Happy Cat of the Day to you, handsome Jake! What a dashing, debonair fellow you are; just look that stylish neckwear; how perfectly it compliments your stunning, "exotic" markings!:cool: You and brother Woody make quite the terrific team; uniquely different in personalities, but equally special, and clearly, equally loved and adored by your doting humans, Pete and Carla!:D Pampered pusses that you are! I mean how many kitties can lay claim to a deluxe, 4 story penthouse!?!:eek: Now that's what I call living the ummm, "high life!":p;) But that's why you were put on this earth, to be loved and cherished unconditionally and forever, right Jake?:love: Hope you and Woody both, enjoy a very happy and fun filled "top cat" day! Please have the humans give you and Woody extra portions of your fave...(fill in the blank!:D) Hugs and kises to you, precious Jake! (And Woody too, of course!):love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
11-20-2008, 11:58 AM
Jacke what a charmer you are!!! :love:

I bet you are fun to live with too!!! I hope you are enjoying your special day with your family. Have a fun day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

lvpets2002
11-20-2008, 12:02 PM
:love: Oh yes another Baby from Texas as Cat of the Day.. Congrats Jake && your so Adorable.. go for some yummy treats..

Killearn Kitties
11-20-2008, 12:40 PM
Congratulations, handsome Jake! As has been said, dashing and debonair are perfect words to describe your looks and your perfectly beautiful markings. :love:

Even although your whole life is an adventure, Jake, I hope those loving purrsons of yours find some way to make this day even more special. It is a particular honour to be chosen as Cat of the Day and the moment needs to be appropriately marked. Marinaded mouse does not sound all that appealing, some smoked salmon perhaps. :D

Edwina's Secretary
11-20-2008, 05:34 PM
Edwina sends kitty kisses to a BoyCat who knows how to dress!

Congrats!

Momo
11-20-2008, 08:53 PM
...you are absolutely gorgeous! And a smart kitty too! :love:

cassiesmom
11-20-2008, 09:38 PM
Wow, Jake! Life is one big adventure ... playing drown the mouse, checking out all the levels of your cat tree ... getting petting and snuggles from your people! Happy Cat of the Day to you, handsome Bengal Kitty!