PDA

View Full Version : Kohala

Frostfrog
09-14-2002, 06:07 PM
Kohala - After receiving and responding twice to your private message last week, I was wondering why I did not hear back from you. Using the pm tracking feature, I see that the pm's I sent you remain unread. I don't know if you are able to access them or what and a recent computer disaster wiped out my entire email cache - all messages, all addresses - so this is the only way I have to contact you.

So... check your pm's and if you can't, email me.

And give Grasshopper a few strokes and pats.

kohala
09-15-2002, 06:02 PM
Two wounded computers - oh, no! I just emailed you - love to the cats (and humans) who live here.

mugsy
09-16-2002, 01:41 PM
I wondered what happened to you Ko!! Welcome back. FF, did you get my PMs??

Love to all the 2 legged and 4 leggeds in both families.

Frostfrog
09-18-2002, 02:14 PM
Hi Mugsy - I did get a PM from you awhile back and I did respond to it. Hmmm - wonder what's going on with these PM's that don't go through. Just got back from being out in the southeast rainforest woods and tomorrow, real early, I head into the interior Yukon River woods, so I might not be reachable for awhile.

mugsy
09-18-2002, 03:09 PM
You just LOVE to rub it in don't you?? lol I figured out what happened. I didn't have access to my computer for almost a month and in that month my PM mailbox got full and I couldn't get anymore and I didn't find that out until last weekend. I saw that you had answered me and so there really isn't anything wrong with it.

I hope you had a great time in the Yukon. I am jealous!

Frostfrog
09-18-2002, 06:00 PM
Thanks - but to be clear, I won't be in the Yukon Territory, but in Alaska, on the Yukon River.

kohala
09-18-2002, 07:59 PM
Yeah, I got my PM reply to you "back" saying your mailbox was full - aha!

mugsy
09-19-2002, 01:55 AM
Ahhhhh....sorry FF, misread it...but I'm still jealous! lol

As for the PMs I cleared my inbox, outbox and every other box out almost totally so I can receive, receive, receive!! (that would be a hint to both of you! lol albeit not a very subtle hint)