PDA

View Full Version : A New Porch Cat , Thomas The Tabby!

catmandu
11-18-2008, 04:21 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/meowies1423.jpg
SDALY ITS A LONG SHOT AS TOMMY THE TABBY DOESNT KNOW HES AMONG FRIENDS. HES QUITE THE HANDSOME BIG FELLOW , AND TUBSTER PANTHER :love::love::love:WAS SITTING WATCHING HIM, AND WAS SO COOL LETTING THOMAS THE TABBY EAT AWAY :cool::cool::cool:

lvpets2002
11-18-2008, 04:23 PM
:love: Well now come on Thomas the Tabby & you can have a furrever home.. Welcome to PT wittle one..

kb2yjx
11-18-2008, 06:14 PM
Hello Thomas!!! You do not know how good life WILL be for you!!!

cassiesmom
11-19-2008, 07:32 PM
Thomas the Tabby! Come closer and join the Porchies!

catmandu
11-20-2008, 04:14 PM
WELL THE DRY FOOD GOING OUT AS THE CANNED FOOD IS FROZEN :(:(
AND ITS ALL GONE BY THE NEXT DAY , SO SOMEONES SNACKING OUT THERE!
I WILL WINTERIZE AS MICH AS I CAN, I AM JUST SORRY MY NEIGHBOR DIDNT PUT IN BUSHES AS HE SAID THAT HE WOULD .
POOR COLD LITTLE CATS, MAY OUR GOOD LORD:love::love::love: HAVE MERCY ON THEM ALL.:love::love::love:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/meowies1426.jpg
MY TUBSTER PANTHER, ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES.

Freedom
11-20-2008, 04:45 PM
If Tommy the Tabby is a BIG fellow, it is possible he has a home? Unfortunately, not everyone keeps their kitties indoors.

If that is not the case, he will learn how wonderful being a Porch Cat is, and he will come around. :)

catmandu
11-20-2008, 04:54 PM
I HAVE AN IDEA THAT THOMAS THE TABBY IS FROM A TOWN HOUSE UP THE STREET , BUT THE SO CALLED GUARDIANS ARE WELFARE DRUGGIES WHO ARE COMPLETELY IRRESPONSIBLE.
I WILL PUT OUT FOOD AND MAKE AS GOOD A SHELTER AS I CAN FOR THESE POOR LITTLE WONDERS!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/meowies1427.jpg

cassiesmom
11-20-2008, 09:49 PM
Catmandu, correct me if I'm wrong -- but, I want to say this isn't the first kitty from your neighbors down the street who is coming to the Porch for food. I'd like to give those particular neighbors 20 lashes with a wet noodle for letting their kitties wander.

However ... Tabby Kitty, please please come closer, please, and be warm and safe.

Anikaca77
11-21-2008, 06:47 AM
Awww I'll say a pray for Thomas the Tabby.

It's so heartbreaking seeing them out there in this cold air. This morning I saw my regular Baby (she's not a baby anymore but I call her that) and she went from my neighbors apartment in the front of our building and went around back to my place to get some food. I just feel so bad that I can't give her a warm house to stay in.

She's very scared but I'm trying to work with her on that.

Thanks for feeding Thomas the Tabby.
Melissa

catmandu
11-21-2008, 09:43 AM
YOU ARE RIGHT ELYSE :)I THINK THAT ITS COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT I PUT FOOD OUT FOR STRAYS.:love:
I WOULD HATE TO THINK THAT THEY ARE LETTING ME FEED THIER CATS SO THEY CAN BOOZE AND DOPE IT UP , BUT THE FOOD I PUT OUT GOES SO FAST.
I GOT A GREAT DEAL AT THE PRICE CHOPPER, 2.2 POUND BAGS OF ROAST BEEF CHUNKS FOR 3 DOLLARS, AND DID THAT VANISH, ON A BED OF FRISKIES ASSORTED CRUNCHY, AND FILLED MORSELS.
AND I AM GETTING THE COUCH READY SO THERE WILL BE A PALCE OUT OF THE COLD FOR THOSE POOR PORCH CATS.:love::love:
BE A CHRISTIAN:):), I CAN DO NO LESS :love::love::love: