PDA

View Full Version : Does Bella have a drinking problem? :)

Pam
09-14-2002, 03:32 PM
I was getting the recycling ready yesterday and Bella quickly poked her head in the trash can and came out with one of hubby's beer cans! Boy did we have a hard time getting it back from her! LOL!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid31/p317e8b85cbd626542fff6793663f7571/fd4682b6.jpg

LoudLou
09-14-2002, 03:36 PM
OH NO! So, maybe it was Bella that started that "Kitty Frat Party" a few months back?????;) :D .......

Pam
09-14-2002, 03:39 PM
LOL!! Here's another shot taken a few minutes later when she was getting tired of us chasing her (she had no intention of giving it up willingly!) Finally when she saw me dishing out her dinner she came running inside. ;)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid31/p129788ff1613d7ab8fbf5cb2c24c66fd/fd4681ac.jpg

Sudilar
09-14-2002, 04:09 PM
ROTFLOL!!! I'm glad that she prefers "Light" to keep her "girlish figure"!!! Hahaha! Cute!!!

Logan
09-14-2002, 04:23 PM
LOL! LOL!! LOL!! I think that is terrific!!!!!!! :D :D :D Bella, I prefer Bud Light!!!! :)

sasvermont
09-14-2002, 04:36 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid27/pb472df4230cf8f8e017da5047da82c48/fd7a41f5.jpg

Maybe its a New Jewzy thing!

Logan
09-14-2002, 04:45 PM
Sallyanne, I just gotta know about Hocus Pocus........send me a PM and give me the scoop, please!!!!

Logan :D

ramanth
09-14-2002, 05:23 PM
LMAO!!!! I hope Kia doesn't pick up the habit. ;) :D Although when I first got her she kept eating cigarette butts. Yuck!

Uabassoon
09-14-2002, 06:54 PM
LOL those are such cute pictures. I'm also curious about this hocus pocus.

sasvermont
09-14-2002, 07:59 PM
This company is a microbrewery in South Burlington VT. They have all sorts of delicious beers and distribute them throughout the northeastern part of the US.

Some other names of their beers: Fallen Angel, No.9, Hocus Pocus and several more that I have forgotten the names of....real trendy place and it is still around after several years.

They have a web site.....don't know the addy at this moment, but if you do a Goggle.com search, you will find it.

Good beer.

;)

jackiesdaisy1935
09-15-2002, 02:48 PM
Pam, I just had to tell you how beautiful Bella is, I haven't seen a picture of her in such a long time and it was a treat to see Miss Bella looking so beautiful, calm and collected. What a beauty she is. The place where we have Perry groomed now, Don is getting a little old and tired of doing it, they have a black Standard Poodle and Don says it is really beautiful, he never cared for poodles but he is really impressed with this standard. Perry barks at her, but she just gives him that look, yaaaa right, lol they also have a Schnauzer too.
Jackie

Cincy'sMom
09-15-2002, 03:41 PM
Bella, you are not alone in your problem. Sadie and Cincy seem to have drinking problems as well. It started Labor Day weekend. A friend came over to help move a fridge and when he opened his Molsen Ice, it foamed over the top on to the floor, and they were right there to clean it up. The very next evening, we were having a cook out when a Coors Lite was kicked over. Again, the girls we right there to clean up the mess. Do they cause these random acts, or were they just there to profit from it? I don't know, but perhaps it is time we started an AA group for our beloved pets. :)

Bella is beautiful! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

shais_mom
09-15-2002, 05:13 PM
I agree Bella is gorgeous!!! Love the 2nd pic of her reminds me of Keegan when she gets in trubble!
Keegan has done the same thing. I brought groceries in one night and she was snooping in the bags and she picked up a Seagrams wine cooler in her mouth and took off with it!! I had to laugh, like mother like dog!!! ;) just kiddin'

Dixieland Dancer
09-15-2002, 05:30 PM
Bella is absolutely georgeous! I'm glad she decided to "have a drink" since it meant we got to see her beautiful face!!! :D :D
More pictures please!

Pam
09-16-2002, 06:22 AM
Bella here! Aw, gee, thank you everyone for sayin' all those nice things about me. :o Before my mom signs me up for some 10 Step Program I just wanted to say that it was a reel fun experience for me. It sure made the hoomans pay attenshun to me. They said they were afraid I was gonna cut my tongue on the can but I think they didn't want me to taste the drop or two that might have been still inside. You know I am only 1 1/2 yrs. old and it would be against the law. :rolleyes: Anyways, this is a neat trick to play on the hoomans. It sure makes them move fast when they see you with a beer can in your mouff! ;)

DoggiesAreTheBest
09-16-2002, 06:53 AM
Bella, that picture is just too cute!! Miller Light is my drink of choice.

I am so terrified that Draker would hurt himself on any kind of can or bottle. Gotta be very careful! But I have caught him trying to drink out of a beer stein before. Andrew's fraternity brother thought it was hilarious and took a picture of it for the house, but I was so worried that Drake would get drunk :p

anna_66
09-16-2002, 01:54 PM
Beer, someone say beer? Angus just loves it, goes to show he doesn't take after me at all!

Bella, you are just too cute for words:D

lovemymaltese
09-16-2002, 02:50 PM
Ha! Too funny!:D :) :D :)

Edwina's Secretary
09-16-2002, 04:15 PM
Bella...I'm SHOCKED!! Beer darling??? I would have expected a Pouilly-fume, even perhaps a chardonnay...but BEER???

What is this world coming to???:D :D