PDA

View Full Version : updated the website

Efrat
09-14-2002, 01:21 PM
Hi

I updated the website with some great new pics like this:
http://www.entermyworld.com/catslove/miscpv/gtmkaug02a.jpg

also a few video clip of the cats playing on the cat tree, a new section where you can download my new screen savers !all of this at a new address!!!

Yes we have moved to another domain so if you bookmarked my site please chance it to: www.catslove.com

enjoy the update

krazyaboutkatz
09-14-2002, 06:51 PM
Your cats are so beautiful and they sure seem to enjoy their cat trees. :) Thanks for sharing your website with us. :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-16-2002, 04:53 PM
Wow, they really seem to like that cat tree! I bet they are up there most of the time these days. :) Great videos too. That was great when Milki or Kfitzi was playing so intently he almost fell off. Made a good catch though and hung on.

Thanks for sharing!

Oh, and are Milki & Kfitzi a year old yet? They've gotten so big, but they look so huggable and soft!

margaret
09-16-2002, 04:56 PM
yofi! :D

Efrat
09-17-2002, 12:32 AM
Yes, Kfitzi amd Milki are a year old already, Milki was om july and Kfitzi was 3 weeks ago... I can't believe it myself... Kfitzi is still smaller, but Milki is a big furry cat...:D

Kirsten
09-17-2002, 05:02 AM
Efrat, that is a beautiful website that you have, great pictures and sweet kitties! :) Thanks for sharing!

And you've got a wonderful cat tree for them! Did you buy that one or did you make it yourself - looks great and like a lot of fun for kitties!

Kirsten

Efrat
09-17-2002, 05:13 AM
Hi Kirsten,

We got the cat tree in the USA and shipped it here... it's great and they love it..

Kirsten
09-17-2002, 05:27 AM
Yes, it looks wonderful! :) And it's true, they're having a lot of cool stuff for pets in the USA. And I can see in that picture how much your furry gang is enjoying that tree! :)

Kirsten

yumyum6970
09-17-2002, 07:21 AM
Efrat, my husband and I want to know how you got all of your furbabies to stay still for that photo! :)

Efrat
09-17-2002, 07:37 AM
Hi yumyum... I guess I was just very very lucky with this phot as they are rarely all together at the same place. I was taking so many pics that evening and also video of them playing that I was just there and ready when they all were there... it bever happen again since:)