PDA

View Full Version : I was lucky today

davidpizzica
11-15-2008, 04:06 PM
I was at the flea market today. I looked around the market, and when I got to the car, I found that I locked the car with the keys in the ignition! Thank goodness I had an extra key in my wallet. This was a little better than the last time when I locked the keys in the car with the engine running! I had to borrow someone's cell phone and call my brother to get the extra key at home. Ever since then I keep my spare key in my wallet.

Taz_Zoee
11-15-2008, 04:14 PM
I've done this plenty of times. :D At my parents I put my keys in my purse but left the purse on the seat. In my Cavalier it was habit to lock the door when I got out.
Luckily with my Jetta it's "almost" impossible to do. I cannot lock the doors with the drivers door open. But I do lock the doors while I have another door open. So I could leave the keys in the back seat and lock them in that way. But I also have a valet key in my purse.

But I did one of the most horrible things. I locked my niece in my SIL's truck when she was about 9 months old. :eek: She is almost 18 years old now and we can finally laugh about it. She loves to bring it up. LOL

RICHARD
11-15-2008, 04:55 PM
But I did one of the most horrible things. I locked my niece in my SIL's truck when she was about 9 months old. :eek: She is almost 18 years old now and we can finally laugh about it. She loves to bring it up. LOL

So how old was she before she learned how to unlock the car door to escape?:confused:;)

Saved me once. Put a key into a turn signal-if it is the kind that unscrews......you just have to find a screw driver or break it.:(