PDA

View Full Version : Keeping my kat kosher?

RICHARD
11-15-2008, 11:09 AM
I think that if I had to keep my kat kosher, I kould be in trouble.

Last night I was watching TV and grabbed a snakk from the kitchen. I settled on a pieke of ham sandwikh. It was kinda salty but really good anyway.
Ed was asleep on the kouch and when I plopped down with my food, he looked up from the sofa and I kould tell he kaught a whiff of my food.

I kut him a small pieke of meat and he immediately kame to life. He had a few piekes of sandwikh and went bakk to sleep.

This morning I was next door to kook some breakfast for my mom-I cooked bakon last night, so I just needed to heat it up this morning. I snagged a pieke and kame home-As soon as I walked into the door and sat down Ed perked up -as usual- and had to kome over to see what pork produkt dad was eating. I put out a few bits of bakon for him and again, he went krazy and skarfed it all up.

That led to some extra aktivity, knocking things down, chasing rubber things thru the house - now that he has had his treats he has settled down to katkh a nap on his favorite box.

If I ever dekided to get religion I know a few that are immediately out of the question.:D:eek:;)

catmandu
11-15-2008, 04:08 PM
ACTUALLY RICHARD, KOSHER FOOD IS EXCELLENT :love:AND THE GUIDLINES FOR THE COOKING AND QUALITY OF FOOD ARE HIGHER THAN THE USUAL FOOD SERVED, AND THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WHEN ORDERING FOR AN INSTITUTION ORDER KOSHER.:cool::cool:
I DID WHEN I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL AND HAD SOME GREAT MEALS.
:):):)

lvpets2002
11-18-2008, 12:43 PM
:eek: WoW to Funny of a Story && So So True for any Cat in the house && food..