PDA

View Full Version : I did it.... I made an etsy shop

sparks19
11-11-2008, 01:08 PM
It was really fun to make.

A lady on another forum made the banner for me because I have no idea how to do that stuff. I love it. I think it's really pretty. and another lady from the same forum helped me come up with the name for my store... Hannahs Hands.

My husband recommended the name "Hannah's college fund" LOL

here is the link www.hannahshands.etsy.com

There's not much there for now but it's a start. I couldn't believe how easy the site is to navigate.

Thanks for all the advice you all gave me :)

Glacier
11-11-2008, 01:11 PM
Good luck! Looks good! I love your banner.

LOL, I should have called my store the Vet Bill Fund by your husband's reasoning!

sparks19
11-11-2008, 02:01 PM
Good luck! Looks good! I love your banner.

LOL, I should have called my store the Vet Bill Fund by your husband's reasoning!

Thanks... I love the banner too

LOL could you imagine the store names on there if everyone went by brians suggestion lmao

RedHedd
11-11-2008, 02:15 PM
Very nice!

finn's mom
11-11-2008, 09:45 PM
Very cool! I am working on another craft project, and will let you know when I set up that shop. I want to do it separate from my photography one. :)

I like the green in the mother's bracelet. Very pretty!

sparks19
11-11-2008, 10:31 PM
Very cool! I am working on another craft project, and will let you know when I set up that shop. I want to do it separate from my photography one. :)

I like the green in the mother's bracelet. Very pretty!

Can't wait to see it :D

Thank you... I believe emerald is May's birthstone... so the color changes depending on the month they were born. hannah's is Sapphire... but since the move I can't find the bracelet :eek:

ramanth
11-11-2008, 10:51 PM
Congrats! :)

Suki Wingy
11-12-2008, 11:54 AM
It looks very nice, and the stuff your selling is lovely too. I'm on Etsy as a buyer, so I'll favorite your shop. I keep meaning to get set up as a seller, I made a banner and an icon but never went further than that.

sparks19
11-12-2008, 12:25 PM
It looks very nice, and the stuff your selling is lovely too. I'm on Etsy as a buyer, so I'll favorite your shop. I keep meaning to get set up as a seller, I made a banner and an icon but never went further than that.

Thank you :)

What kind of stuff would you be selling?

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-12-2008, 12:30 PM
WOW, congrats!!! I've never heard about this site!!

Suki Wingy
11-12-2008, 04:39 PM
Whatever I make. :P I sometimes get the urge to just make something, felt critters, dreamcatchers, and I knit quite a lot as well.