PDA

View Full Version : 2 Paizly Pictures

Taz_Zoee
11-11-2008, 09:45 AM
Paizly wanted me to show Bump how she carries things around the house too.
Please don't mind the messy desks. This is her favorite toy. Zoee helped in the destruction of the ball. And this morning I found her sleeping with her toy in her bed. I need to start carrying my camera in there with me so I can get these shots.
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q47/Taz_Zoee/Paizly%2008/Nov2008001.jpg

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q47/Taz_Zoee/Paizly%2008/Nov2008002.jpg

catmandu
11-11-2008, 05:32 PM
WHAT A GORGEOUS CAT PAIZLY IS ASHLY, AND WE ARE SUCH HAPPY THAT PAIZLY LOVES THAT FEATHER TOY. PIAZLY ANS SCRAPY 2 ARE KINDRED SOULS AS SHE CARRIES HER STRING TOY AROUND TOO, LOOKING FOR PLAY TIME!!!
PAIZLYS SUCH A DROP DEAD GORGEOUS CAT :love::love::love::love:

MoonandBean
11-11-2008, 07:15 PM
Awwww.......so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CathyBogart
11-12-2008, 12:52 PM
WOW she is growing into one gorgeous lady! Thanks for sharing these! :D

lvpets2002
11-18-2008, 04:43 PM
:love::eek: Oh My My Paizly just look at you with the ball in your mouth.. Bump is like is that my girlfriend doing what I do.. Your just too Cute & Sweet..

Taz_Zoee
11-18-2008, 05:11 PM
Yes, well I have sad news about this treasured toy. Mr Taggart got a hold of it and it's basically ruined. I had it in the garbage (a small can in the living room) and Paizly was trying to look inside. I think she could smell her toy. :( So I will be on a mission to find Ms Paizly a new one. I always see the feather boa type toys but none of them have a ball like this one.
But I will find one! :)

Aww, and let Bump know Paizly is blushing due to his girlfriend comment. ;)

Husky_mom
11-18-2008, 05:26 PM
what a cutie!!... shes grown sooo much... look at those legs :eek:

RIP toy...

lvpets2002
11-19-2008, 09:24 AM
:love: Awee too Funny.. Oh yes Bump is asking for Darling Paizly to be his girlfriend.. Bump says he will be on the look out for this new toy too. And if he finds one he will send it to his Honey.. ;)
Yes, well I have sad news about this treasured toy. Mr Taggart got a hold of it and it's basically ruined. I had it in the garbage (a small can in the living room) and Paizly was trying to look inside. I think she could smell her toy. :( So I will be on a mission to find Ms Paizly a new one. I always see the feather boa type toys but none of them have a ball like this one.
But I will find one! :)

Aww, and let Bump know Paizly is blushing due to his girlfriend comment. ;)

Taz_Zoee
11-19-2008, 11:07 AM
:love: Awee too Funny.. Oh yes Bump is asking for Darling Paizly to be his girlfriend.. Bump says he will be on the look out for this new toy too. And if he finds one he will send it to his Honey.. ;)

Of course little Miss Paizly accepts Bumps offer and is proud to be his girlfriend. :D Boy we are getting a head start on Valentine's Day, aren't we? :p ;)

lvpets2002
11-19-2008, 11:10 AM
Of course little Miss Paizly accepts Bumps offer and is proud to be his girlfriend. :D Boy we are getting a head start on Valentine's Day, aren't we? :p ;)

:love: Well of course && Bump has already found his SweetHeart some goodies.. This wittle boy just knows how to please his Furr Purr Lady.. :D

cassiesmom
11-19-2008, 07:31 PM
Hi, sweet Paizly! That's quite the feather you have there!