PDA

View Full Version : Just a few updates 11-10-08

jenluckenbach
11-10-2008, 08:09 PM
1) Baby Atom Ant is still doing well. He is only half the size of his siblings, though, so that still worries me. but one day at a time.

2) Jasper went to the vet today because I felt a fatty lump in his belly. And that is exactly what it is! The boy is UP 2 pounds and this is a fat pouch. There is some thickening at one point, though, so he will keep a watch on it.

3) Shilo went along to the vet too, just to listen to his heart. The vet feels his murmur sounds MUCH less that before and we can reduce some of his meds. :)

4) Calvin was doing litter box hopping over the weekend, so I started him on antibiotics. He's settled down and is eating and drinking and acting OK, so I decided not to take him for a check up yet. The med seems to be doing the job.

5) Moms and all the babies are doing great! Angelica's 3 week olds are practically running (wobbly, of course)! But I can't remember babies that young being so advanced. I bet they'll be eating in another week (That is when their spotlessly clean little furry bodies are going to become MESSY!!)

6) Bonnie is the only one with a slight problem. 1 tooth was missed during her dental, because of the swelling from the stomatitis, a small tooth was missed. And now it is causing swelling and pain again. So she got a depo shot last week and will go get that one pulled (free of charge, by her wonderful vet)

WOW....almost everyone seems to be doing really well (remember not so long ago everyone was having problems.)

Thanks for listening.

kimlovescats
11-10-2008, 08:12 PM
Sounds like good news all around, Jen! ENJOY it while it lasts! :eek::p

Taz_Zoee
11-10-2008, 08:37 PM
Woo Hoo!! Nothing better than a house full of happy healthy kitties!! :D :D

rg_girlca
11-10-2008, 08:41 PM
What a very good report on everyone Jen, and when Bonnie gets that one missed tooth pulled, your report will be even better.

Here's to good health for everyone from here on in.:)

Everyone is doing better all thanks to their wonderful, loving, caring meowmie.:D

jazzcat
11-10-2008, 08:50 PM
That is a busy list. Glad it's a mostly a positive one.

Hope things improve with Bonnie's teeth.

krazyaboutkatz
11-11-2008, 12:04 AM
Thanks for keeping us updated. I'm glad that most eveyone is doing well.:) Jasper is most likely gaining weight because of being on the pred. I hope that Bonnie will feel better soon.

Medusa
11-11-2008, 06:40 AM
All in all, a good report, Jen, but we'll keep the prayers going for Bonnie and all the fuzz gang. :love:

Donnaj4962
11-11-2008, 09:22 AM
Great news! Glad to hear that (most) everyone is doing well!

:::now if we could just get some pictures of all those babies!:::

Barbara
11-11-2008, 10:14 AM
*shakes head*- that is a full time job, my girl!
Glad everyone is doing so great and I don't dare to ask for pics;)

catmandu
11-11-2008, 05:37 PM
WE ARE GLAD THAT THERE POSITIVE NEW, JEN AS WITH SO MANY DEAR FUR FRIENDS TO LOVE, YOU ARE GLAD WHEN EVERYONES HAPPY AND HEALTHY, THE WAY WE CAT LOVERS ARE.
MAYBE ATOM ANT IS THE RUNT OF THE LITTER AND WILL ALWAYS BE SMALL, BUT SOMETIMES WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT , THEY WILL GROW BEFORE YOUR EYES INTO BIG HEALTHY CATS.
GOD BLESS YOU JEN AND CHARLES, FOR BEING THIER FRIENDS WHEN THEY NEEDE A FRIEND THE MOST.:love::love::love::love: