PDA

View Full Version : Printer Problems?(Cute Cat Video)

krazyaboutkatz
11-10-2008, 10:57 AM
Hi, my dad just e-mailed me this link. I don't know if it's been posted here before or not but I thought it was just too funny not to share.:) I'm so glad that my cats don't do this with my printer. Enjoy!!!:D

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/PerthPurplePenguin/vids/?action=view&current=cvUMHvLZ.flv

Medusa
11-10-2008, 11:13 AM
That is hilarious! Imagine, a calico, too. What a surprise. LOL Although my Pidge does that w/the DVD player when the drawer comes out.

lvpets2002
11-10-2008, 12:43 PM
:) That is a very cute video.. Yes my babies love to watch the fax && printer machine.. Now they are not as rough with it as this baby..

GILL
11-10-2008, 01:05 PM
At lest I not the only one that has these problems. Besides the printers I have a plotter for doing blue prints. The head travels 36 inches, back and forth, very rapidly; I had to make a wood cover for the unit. Someone would sit on the plotter and as the head came by take a swipe and would knock at lest 1 of the 6 pens out. Thus destroying the print and getting ink all over. Some of my larger plots could take over an hour, plenty of time for hunting of pens. Since the cover it has become a 60 inch by 12 inch race track, trying to get that crazy noise going back and forth. I have my fun too as once in a while the brakes don’t work and we have a low flying cat.

Catty1
11-10-2008, 01:14 PM
"low flying cat." ROFL!

A colleague of mine reports that when he had cats, they loved chasing the ink cartridge holders when he opened the printer.

Mine don't notice ANYTHING...and one printer is on the floor right now.:D

catmandu
11-10-2008, 04:09 PM
THATS A GREAT VIDEO!
MY CATS WILL WATCH THE BLACK AND WHITE TV NOW AND THEN AND WILL CHASE THE HOCKEY PLAYERS AROUND!!
WATCH OUT FOR THE KITTEN QUARTET!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/meowies1393.jpg

Taz_Zoee
11-10-2008, 04:58 PM
LOL! The very end was hilarious!!! :D :D
Paizly sits and watches our printer. But I've never seen her "attack" it like that. :)

Randy_K
11-11-2008, 09:46 AM
That is so funny!

Randi
11-11-2008, 10:46 AM
I hadn't seen that one before - it was hilarious! Thanks for sharing, KAK. :) Someone posted a similar one here, but I can't find it, it was really good, too! I found this one instead, if you need a good laugh. :D

It would be such good exercise for lots of our lazy senior kitties.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVjzd320gew

smokey the elder
11-11-2008, 03:01 PM
It's funny how the violence of the attack on the printer keeps escalating! "Must kill noisy machine!":D

GILL
11-11-2008, 03:45 PM
Well CATTY1 the plotter has a pen holder similer to the cartrige holders and the pens are alittle smaller then a reguler pen, but the whole thing is out in the open. It stands about 4 ft tall and about 5 ft long. So yea then can get a pretty good run on the cover I made. With a good run and no brakes at that altitude they land about 6-8 ft from the plotter. At lest they don't go to work on the roll of paper or the paper coming out.