PDA

View Full Version : Husky make-out session caught on tape

wolf_Q
11-08-2008, 09:42 PM
Yes, they are weird. Nebo acts vicious but I promise that is all play. They actually do this quite often but they always stop when I get a camera. Sorry for how dark it is. The part when Skya jumps in the bed cracks me up, silly pup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byxMaMjytIY

*LabLoverKEB*
11-08-2008, 10:07 PM
LOL that is very cute, Amy!:):D

Cinder & Smoke
11-08-2008, 10:21 PM
The part when Skya jumps in the bed cracks me up, silly pup.

:)
Nebo looked a little *shocked* when she jumped in bed with him -
and then curled up like she planned to *stay*! :eek:

I gather that Mr. Nebo has finally *accepted* the Second SisFur as a
permanent member of the Pack?

wolf_Q
11-08-2008, 10:28 PM
Yeah they play all the time....have for quite a while now...just haven't been able to get a video of it (I think Nebo is embarassed to admit he likes her :rolleyes: so he stops when the camera comes out). Keva gets tag teamed by them (don't worry, she loves it).

husky 1
11-09-2008, 05:43 AM
what a lovely video, love to see them all get on well together, mishka/ kavik lick each others muzzles like that. :love:

anna_66
11-09-2008, 07:27 AM
Amy that is so freakin' cute! Wish mine loved each other that much...lol!

I really thought that Skya was bigger in that video until she got in bed with Nebo. Super small girl!

Hugs and kisses to them all:love:

Taz_Zoee
11-09-2008, 11:18 AM
HA, that is so adorable! You can see Nebo smiling, silly boy. Tries to act all tough...yeah, we aren't buying it buddy. LOL
Nebo looks at you like WHAT is she doing on my bed? Are you going to let her get away with that? :D :D

RobiLee
11-09-2008, 06:34 PM
Too freakin' cute! My dogs have small sessions like that but nothing that lasts that long. I also thought Skya was bigger until she hopped in bed with Nebo. What a great looking trio you have! I always love seeing them :love:

ramanth
11-09-2008, 06:50 PM
LOL! Why do dogs do that? Chipper and Seamus lick each other's mouths every time we visit. :rolleyes::p:D

cyber-sibes
11-11-2008, 11:47 AM
You da man, Nebo!

I must have weird dogs - mine never lick each other like that, and don't play bitey-face either. Very cute, Amy!

MoonandBean
11-12-2008, 05:46 AM
I laughed through the whole video. They are soooo cute! Nebo was definitely in a lovin mood! Skye looked so cute curled up on her big brothers bed :)

4 Dog Mother
11-13-2008, 08:57 AM
What a cute video! I find it amazing how yours have all bonded - mine don't act like that at all - Snoopy kind of did it especially with Taggert and Tucker and Pippi. But now rarely do you find any of mine laying that close together and/or licking etc - no way!

gini
11-13-2008, 10:12 AM
What a heart warming video. Skya is so cute!

MoonandBean
11-13-2008, 12:42 PM
What a heart warming video. Skya is so cute!

SO CUTE!

Ginger's Mom
11-13-2008, 01:08 PM
What a cute video! I find it amazing how yours have all bonded - mine don't act like that at all - Snoopy kind of did it especially with Taggert and Tucker and Pippi. But now rarely do you find any of mine laying that close together and/or licking etc - no way!

Exactly what I was thinking. Amy, either you are a miracle worker with dogs or Huskies aren't like other dogs. I think it is the former. Very very cute. :D

Alysser
11-15-2008, 12:13 PM
That was priceless. Nebo was like "NO Skya, I want Keva!" LOL, way too cute :)

Rachel
11-15-2008, 07:14 PM
I wonder if Skya will be end up smaller than Keva, even when full grown. She's such a little thing and of course cute as a bug. Great video. How could you resist getting down there amidst all that love?

krazyaboutkatz
11-15-2008, 07:42 PM
Great video.:D I never knew that dogs did this to each other. All three of yours sure have bonded well.:)