PDA

View Full Version : Update on Honey and Simba

Kfamr
09-13-2002, 09:01 PM
Well.... Honey is one BRAVE dog. Simba was drinking out of his waterbowl.... and Honey came right up and started drinking... instead of saying "Honey, NO!" I just let her do it to se what happens, and if anything did, She'd learn her lesson. Simba let her. No growls. No barks. Nothing. He just stepped aside and let her drink. I'm so proud of him. This is a good thing for me, and Simba. It'll show my parents that i can take care of a dog and Simba can get along with another.

And just now, as im typeing this and gave Simba and Honey eacha raw hide. Honey decided Simba's looked better so she got up and tok his, right out of his mouth! Did he growl? No. Did he bark? No.

Earlier today when Honey first came Simba gave her kisses.

So everyone keep their finger, paws, fins, scales, and feathers crossed that Honey, and Simba help my parents decide that i CAN get another dog!

RockyRoad
09-13-2002, 09:21 PM
Wow, that is quite a story. It is great that they are getting along! My little Sally would never get along with any cat. I once found a stray cat outside, and brought her in the porch. I had no idea Sally was in there, and all of a sudden she hopped over the lounge chair and growled loudly. I had to take the poor kitty out of there! :( I wonder what that poor kitty is doing right now, or if she is alive:( WHY DO I ALWAYS GET SO EMOTIONAL WHEN IT COMES TO CATS?? I'm going to get more tissues.

manda99
09-13-2002, 10:05 PM
well, simba is an awesome dog so i'm not surprised.
he's a lover, not a fighter. :D

love hearing about the 2 of them

Logan
09-13-2002, 10:24 PM
Oh, Kayann, I think that is marvelous!! That Simba is a special boy, and we have always known it!! Even if you can't get another dog, you now have Honey to love on, plus you're not to far away from being on your own (although I know it seems like forever now). You'll have that second dog one day, for sure!! I love having two, myself! :D

Cincy'sMom
09-14-2002, 08:50 AM
Good boy Simba!!! He wil let Honey know when enough is enough. Cincy did all that and more to Sadie and she just takes it, but when she has had eough, she lets her know. No growling or barking. Just puts Cincy on her back and holds her down :)

Good luck on your quest for a 2nd dog. Hopefully Honey will help :)

Tina
09-14-2002, 09:24 AM
That's really wonderful news! Sounds like Simba is a really good boyhttp://www.plauder-smilies.de/happy.gif

ChrisH
09-14-2002, 11:06 AM
Awww, Simba is such a good boy! :) :D :) :D

anna_66
09-14-2002, 02:43 PM
That's one wonderful dog you have there KayAnn:D Angus would have never allowed that!

Dixie Belle
09-14-2002, 07:48 PM
Good Boy, Simba!

DoggiesAreTheBest
09-16-2002, 07:22 AM
I am so proud of Simba for being agood boy and being nicew to his cousin, Honey! He is a special fella and such a lover!

mugsy
09-16-2002, 08:31 AM
What a good boy Simba. I knew you had it in you. Come on Mom and Dad!! lol Hopefully it will work out Kay Ann.

ramanth
09-16-2002, 09:49 AM
Good boy Simba! Fingers and paws crossed here that you can get Simba his own friend. :)

Blustang24
09-16-2002, 03:50 PM
Hey KayAnn! It's Lauren...Honey's mommy! :D Just thought i would letcha know I am on Pet Talk now like u told me to do....well talk to u later bye bye! By the way honey is sleeping on the bed...i wanted to see i fu wanted me to bring her over tonight but i guess you're going to Grandpa's and Roses' too. Seeya.