PDA

View Full Version : May consider another Siberian...

CountryWolf07
11-07-2008, 10:57 PM
After losing Anna.. I cannot imagine myself not ever owning another in my life, so I am starting to think it is my goal to own my second Siberian in the spring or summer.. :)

I plan on adopting from a rescue or a shelter, possibly an adult instead of a puppy. I have been noticing a lot of young Sibes that needs a home at such a young age, of 1 or 2 years old and that breaks my heart. I am thinking of possibly adopting a black/white or red/white... I would hope that Anna would approve of my decision to do this. Just thought I'd give y'all a heads up of a possible new addition, but not for a while, but it's something I have been seriously considering. I know it only has been ALMOST a month since Anna has passed on, but I don't know what it is... I really miss my blue eyed girl..

cyber-sibes
11-08-2008, 02:55 PM
Whenever you're ready to adopt, there are ALWAYS (unfortunately) lots of young siberians around. A lot of people think they want a husky till that cute puppy turns into a teenager, then it's off to the pound with the little hoodlum! Lots of good rescues around Ohio, if you're still living there. I know what you mean, though, I can't imagine life without my siberians!

Karen
11-08-2008, 03:11 PM
I am sure Anna will approve.

tikeyas_mom
12-08-2008, 01:06 AM
omg i am soo sorry about Anna!!! :(:(:(:(:( I cant imagine .. You poor girl ...
I am really late for replying to the thread.. but i cant seem to find the original.. Anyways I am seriously so sorry for your loss...

I'm sure the new puppy hank filled your heart with much love :)

Take care

lute
12-08-2008, 08:01 AM
I'm sure Anna will approve of any new Sibe you bring home. Unfortinatly your right. There are a lot of homeless younger Sibes. Good luck on your search when it's time.

husky 1
12-08-2008, 08:19 AM
we are going to meet a 5 yr male sibe who is in sibe rescue @ present , will be going sunday am will let you know how the dogs meeting goes.

Husky_mom
12-08-2008, 04:53 PM
I totally know what you mean.. I could not live without one...or two.. or three... in my life....