PDA

View Full Version : Tundra.....

Aspen and Misty
09-13-2002, 07:14 PM
I am starting to get worried about Tundra. She hasn't come home for 3 days and the people at the end of the street who try to steal her haven't seen here either! We are checking the SPCA tomrrow. I hope she is there! I am really worried. Well if you could please keep us in your thoughts and prayers?

Thank you so much,
:( Ashley :(

RockyRoad
09-13-2002, 08:53 PM
I hope you find him. My prayers are with you both. I really hope you find Tundra. I once had a cat and a dog run away, and it was very sad. HOPE YOU FIND HIM, I'M SURE YOU WILL!

Uabassoon
09-13-2002, 09:53 PM
I hope you find Tundra. I'll light a candle tonight in hopes that he returns home.

delidog
09-13-2002, 09:59 PM
i hope that you find dear Tundra soon...i know he will find his way home!!!
we will pray for dear Tundra and you!!!

Aspen and Misty
09-13-2002, 10:19 PM
Tundra is so pretty so we are wondering if some one stole her. I dunno though. I am getting so woried! I can't wait for tomrrow and I pray she is there. She wasn't there on thursday when I went to give them chewy's papers, we looked but no Tundie. I am waiting for us to drive by somewhere and see her by the road :( . Well, lets hope for the best. Thank you everyone, and thank you for lighting a candel for her.

:( Ashley:(

krazyaboutkatz
09-14-2002, 01:39 AM
Ash, I'm so sorry to hear that Tundra is lost. :( I'll say a prayer tonight for her safe arrival home.

Aspen and Misty
09-14-2002, 01:34 PM
Still no Tundra :( . We put up a flyer at the SPCA and at the Pet store. I hope we find her soon. Real soon.

:( Ashley :(

Janeway
09-15-2002, 04:13 AM
Ashley, I feel so bad for you. Hoping that Tundra will show up, worn and weary, but glad to be home. You've done what you can, now that hard part. Waiting. Our prayers are with you and Tundra.

lynnestankard
09-15-2002, 06:01 AM
Ashley - holding Tundra in my thought for a quick return home - hopefully she's off having an adventure and will soon appear to tell you all about her exciting time. {{{Hugs}}}

Lynne

Tina
09-15-2002, 09:26 AM
I'm so sorry about Tundra. I hope she comes back home soon.

Aspen and Misty
09-15-2002, 01:10 PM
Well if we get her back I am going to lock her up and never let her out ever ever again :o . I would, but she just loves the outdoors so much and I feel so awfull locking her up inside all day. We are pretty sure someone stole her, so since this isn't the first time I will be going door to door askign if anyone has her or has seen her and leaving my number with everyone so they can call if they do. We are going to be going to the pound every day or two to see if she is there. If we get her back from now on she will have a coller on that say her name and our number.

:( Ash:(

Uabassoon
09-15-2002, 01:14 PM
I'm so sorry that you still haven't found Tundra. Just please don't lose hope, I'll try lighting another candle. I'm not sure if you belive in lighting candles, but it could never hurt. Have you put up a lost pet ad in petfinder.org? It's free and it's worth a try. Lots of people look at that site.

Aspen and Misty
09-15-2002, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Uabassoon
Have you put up a lost pet ad in petfinder.org? It's free and it's worth a try. Lots of people look at that site.

I never thougth of that! THank you I am headign there now. Thank you so much!

Ashley

RockyRoad
09-15-2002, 03:00 PM
Just saying that I light a candle and pray every night for Tundra and you to reunite! I hope you find him-don't give up. My friend, Faith (same girl who lost Angel, the hamster) had her dog, Jesse, run away. They put flyers everywhere, since she had been very close with her family. Then, when they had finally given up, they got Rusty (the dog who ate Angel). Then, a few days later, Jesse came back!! They were so happy, they had been looking for months! I love Jesse! I know the same thing will happen to you. Never give up! ;)