PDA

View Full Version : The hearing date for Jay Baldwin was changed...

moosmom
11-06-2008, 04:09 PM
A Motion to make the next (last actually) hearing date behind closed doors has been filed. They will decide on next Friday, whether the public will be allowed in the courtroom for the final decsion of whether he'll be allowed into this brand new, never been tried before program.

I have never felt so sold out by the Prosecuting Attorney and the stinking system in my life.

carole
11-06-2008, 04:18 PM
Donna would you mind enlightening me about Jay Baldwin, is he one of the Baldwin brothers, celebrity's, or am i mistaken? can you briefly fill me in , thanks.

davidpizzica
11-06-2008, 05:20 PM
Donna would you mind enlightening me about Jay Baldwin, is he one of the Baldwin brothers, celebrity's, or am i mistaken? can you briefly fill me in , thanks.

Carole, Jay Baldwin is an aminal abuser and cat killer in Donna's home town. He's gone through a few hearings which Donna attended. She's very upset at the way the case is being handled in the courts.

carole
11-06-2008, 09:15 PM
Oh i see, thanks bro, well i hope he gets the book thrown at him,I have no words to describe a scum bag like him.

Medusa
11-07-2008, 04:53 AM
A Motion to make the next (last actually) hearing date behind closed doors has been filed. They will decide on next Friday, whether the public will be allowed in the courtroom for the final decsion of whether he'll be allowed into this brand new, never been tried before program.

I have never felt so sold out by the Prosecuting Attorney and the stinking system in my life.

This is maddening but not surprising. Cats aren't even considered as property as dogs are. Maybe if he had done the unspeakable things to dogs, the court wouldn't be so lenient. I don't even know what to say. I can only imagine your frustration and anger, Donna.

moosmom
11-07-2008, 09:25 AM
Well, I have better news. A hearing is coming up next Friday to rule on whether the 25th hearing will be behind closed doors. The prosecuting attorney is trying to fight (since the program has NEVER been tested before) it so that he does time in the Whiting Forensic Institute. Keep your fingers and paws crossed that this man winds up behind bars where he belongs, getting the psychiatric hellp he needs.

carole
11-07-2008, 07:48 PM
All fingers and paws crossed here for ya Donna.

moosmom
11-11-2008, 09:21 AM
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=148067

Here's the link to today's newspaper article. I wish I knew what was so secretive that that they have to close the proceedings to the public.