PDA

View Full Version : My Momma

mr.chiwawa
11-06-2008, 01:59 PM
Hi PTers. Itz me Mister. I wuz wonderin if you guyz had any ideaz. My momma had somfin called dental implants yestersdays and all she wannas do iz sweeps. How canz I make my momma feelz better???:confused:
Ooo and herez a picture of me sweepsin next to momma. She sayz I has been good. Tanks PTers....
Mister

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/Acut4utoo/Mister/IMG_0859_2.jpg

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/Acut4utoo/Mister/IMG_0861_2.jpg

beeniesmom
11-06-2008, 02:24 PM
Hi Mister, you can make momma feel better by continuing to snuggle with her.
She needs extra lovies from you too. Don't worry, when she's all better she will play with you again! Tell her we hope she gets better soon.

Pam
11-06-2008, 02:41 PM
Mister you are the best medicine! I know how much of a comfort you are to your Momma now. Those dental implants are not fun. My hubby had one and is going to have another one in a few months. Just be your adorable self and Momma will be smiling again in no time. :)

mr.chiwawa
11-06-2008, 02:46 PM
Tanks guys...Momma says tanks for the loves and that she will post pictures of me when shes feelins betterz:D:love::love:

lvpets2002
11-06-2008, 03:49 PM
Mister you are the best medicine! I know how much of a comfort you are to your Momma now. Those dental implants are not fun. My hubby had one and is going to have another one in a few months. Just be your adorable self and Momma will be smiling again in no time. :)

;) :love: I totaly agree with Pam & the others.. Just keep snuggling up to her & in no time she will feel better.. Your such a wittle Cutie Pie too.. Whisker Kissess & Belly Rubbss..

Taz_Zoee
11-06-2008, 09:57 PM
Yep, Mister, your cuteness and loves is all momma needs right now. She'll be better soon. And I'm sure looking forward to seeing more pix of you when she is feeling well again. :D

Ginger's Mom
11-07-2008, 05:57 AM
Oh Mister, I think what you are doing is perfect. Puppy snuggles have a magic healing power. ;)