PDA

View Full Version : My Friend Cathy Adopted Two 6 Week Old Barn Kittens And One May Have Hairballs.

catmandu
11-06-2008, 09:38 AM
AFTER THIER MOTHER WAS HIT AND KILLED BY A CAR.
THEY ARE BRANDY AND BAIELY AND AS CUTE AS THEY CAN BE.
BRANDY THOUGH SEEMS TO HAVE HAIRBALLS, AND CATHY WOULD LIKE THE ADVICE OF ALL OF OUR CAT EXPERTS.
SHES GOT A VET APPOINTMENT, SO WHAT SHE NEEDS IS THE ANSWER ON WHETHER A KITTEN THAT YOUNG CAN HAVE HAIRBALLS, OR WHETHER ITS SOMETHING ELSE.:eek::eek:
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.:love::love:

lvpets2002
11-06-2008, 10:43 AM
:love: How so Sweet of her to take on these two babies.. No Uncle Gary 6 wk old kitten cannot have hairballs.. They have not even hardly started bathing themselves.. They are just barley licking their paw & face at that age.. Now the kittens if they are coughing like they have a hairball is prob from Ear Mites or a Cold.. What are they doing or not doing?? They prob have worms too since they are barn kittens.. Very commen for young kittens.. Also check for fleess & ticks.. I sure hope they dont have tick fever.. I would for sure note for Cathy to take the babies to the Vet for checkup & clean bill of health..

catmandu
11-06-2008, 04:14 PM
BRANDY AND BAIELY ARE GOING IN FOR SHOTS , AND WILL GET THIER SHOTS SOON , AND EXAMS TUESDAY.
I HOPE THAT THEY WILL BE ALL RIGHT AND WILL GROW INTO BIG BEAUTIFUL CATS , THE WAY THE GOOD LORD INTENDED FOR THEM TO BE.
I WILL HAVE TO GET PICTURES OF THE DEAR LITTLE ONES:love::love::love::love:

lvpets2002
11-06-2008, 04:19 PM
:love: Oh yes yes Pictures for sure please..