PDA

View Full Version : Happy 101st RICHARD

K9karen
11-05-2008, 11:35 PM
Wishing an old Scorpio a Happy Birthday!!!

Cinder & Smoke
11-06-2008, 12:15 AM
He must be trying to get on the back of that Smucker's Jar on the Today Show. ;)

Here's hoping our
Favorite Left Coaster
Has a Super
Hap, HAPP,
* H A P P I E *
Birfday!
~
Are you & Ed
going to share
your B-Day Cake
with MOM?
WIsh her a
HAPPIE DAY,
too! :)

Killearn Kitties
11-06-2008, 02:34 AM
Happy Birthday Richard!
Hope you have a great day. :D

Barbara
11-06-2008, 02:57 AM
Happy Birthday Richard !!!!

In Little Red Riding Hood they feast on cake and wine- so I can wish you cake and slushies;)

davidpizzica
11-06-2008, 04:14 AM
Happy 101st birthday, RICHARD, from another elderly guy!

Pam
11-06-2008, 06:01 AM
Well Richard, fellow Scorpio, our birthdays are one day apart but I am a long way from 101 (and so are you, you crazy nut! ) I hope your day is full of surprises, like maybe walking barefooted in a nice wet hairball first thing upon arising! :D Have a great day! :cool:

finn's mom
11-06-2008, 06:38 AM
Happy birthday, Richard!!!!!

Medusa
11-06-2008, 07:13 AM
Have a wonderful and blessed birthday, Richard. :)

Freedom
11-06-2008, 07:51 AM
Happy Birthday , Richard! ENJOY!!!

Hope you get some great gifts, maybe even one like this: :eek::p
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q57/sfsamm/Siggy/birthday/cash-prize-purchased.jpg

jennielynn1970
11-06-2008, 07:56 AM
Happy Birthday Richard!!

Will you be going out dancin' tonight???
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t261/jenn_librarian/ObamaPalinDWTS.jpg

joycenalex
11-06-2008, 08:51 AM
richard....happy day old man! and go buy your momma a bunch of flowers for being your mom. from one of the buckeye fans;)

Bengalz
11-06-2008, 09:19 AM
Have a memorable day Richard whatever you choose to do with it;) Happy Birthday !!

slick
11-06-2008, 09:40 AM
101????:eek::eek: Why, you don't look a day over fff ffff fffffiiifff....do I dare say it????:D:D

Have a wonderful day Richard. Don't be surprised if you get a call from Marilyn M today!!!

Rock on Dude!!!

lvpets2002
11-06-2008, 10:24 AM
:eek: WoW Richard and I thought you was an ole goat.. Wrong just a young goat at 101.. We are going to have to intro you in the Smuckers Doc for being over 100.. Happy Bigg B-Day && Have Many Many More.. have a very great day..

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/21606.jpg

Catty1
11-06-2008, 10:56 AM
Happy Birthday Richard!

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/funny-pictures-cat-wonders-why-the-food-is-on-fire.jpg

Got the fire extinguisher handy? :p:D

Have a great one!

Randi
11-06-2008, 11:02 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Fister/Cards/Happy-Birthday.gif

Have a great day, Richard - and many more to come! :)

I just have to reveal to everybody what kind of guy you are! :eek: ;)

Scorpio traits and characteristics include piercing eyes, sexual magnetism, being secretive, forceful, and exciting. You probably take good care of your body, or at least talk about doing so. Famous Scorpios include Vivian Leigh (Gone with the Wind makes sense, all of a sudden, doesn't it?), Rodney Dangerfield and Hillary Rodham Clinton. Their love compatibility signs are Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, and Capricorn, the most compatible being Capricorn and their least-Aries, which would make sense because they would argue constantly. (Fire and water make steam!) They are the most magnificent of the constellations; the center star is called Antares and looks like the Scorpion's fiery heart when seen during the summer months in the Southern Hemisphere.

I told you all of that to tell you this, every guy I have ever fallen for at first sight has been a Scorpio, and every one of them refused to acknowledge my existence. Many a note was passed in study hall, the epitome of the school yard crush. You know the note, the one that says ''Do you like me?" with the three boxes-yes, no, or maybe, a veritable Ouija board of choices. And if you've ever loved a Scorpio you know that they will always check "maybe." It's part of their being secretive and they love to keep you guessing. Like their insect counterpart, the Scorpio will dance backward egging you on, promising passion, asking to borrow your car only to turn and sting you when they get bored. These are not just traits of the male Scorpio, either. Female Scorps will ask to borrow your best dress, and then exit the party with someone,( Probably an Aries) leaving you to find your own ride home. (Usually with a Virgo)
I am not bitter; I have just learned my lesson the hard way. Scorpio's are also great leaders. They make wonderful attorneys. They are well spoken and charming. If I were to get into a verbal argument I would want a Scorpio on my side. (For physical altercations you'll want a Leo.) If I ever need a stockbroker, I will ask them when their birthday is. Bill Gates is a Scorpio.

By the way, another characteristic typical of the Scorpio zodiac symbol is obsessive-compulsive disorder, and you're probably a gambling addict, so there.

But you probably knew that!

And here's another version! :eek: :D

Scorpio, October 23 to November 21.

People are always failing in love with Scorpios because they think they have hidden depths. They don't. 'They are just terribly self-centered, which makes them seem subtle and mysterious. They feel the world owes them unlimited goodies, in return for which they owe the world only their cool, inscrutable presence. The only Scorpios of record ever to lose their heads were Charles I and Marie Antoinette (people can get pretty fed up with a Scorpio),

Scorpio people should marry each other. They deserve it. Goebbels was a Scorpio. They bite the hand that feeds them and any other hands they can reach. Scorpios are spiteful and bide their time. They believe in the two-eyes-for-an-eye kind of vengeance. Their talent for verbal cruelty is without peer in the zodiac, and their sexual irresponsibility is admitted even by the writers of horoscopes for Sunday newspapers. The only safe Scorpio is a Scorpio far, far from his fellowman: Captain James Cook in the Pacific, Daniel Boone in the wilderness or Dostoevski in Siberia.

krazyaboutkatz
11-06-2008, 11:07 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICHARD!!! You look great for your age.;) I hope you have a fantastic day.:)

Husky_mom
11-06-2008, 11:24 AM
happy bday long-sectretive-sibling... :p

you sure have a sense of humor I sooooo love and you really have a way of saying things I just cannot help but grin or LOL...

thank you for being how you are...and for letting us have a peek of that... (the humor that is :p)

happy Birthday!! may you have a great day!!!

jazzcat
11-06-2008, 11:24 AM
Happy Birthday Richard!!!

I hope it's a great one for you. :D

Daisy and Delilah
11-06-2008, 11:38 AM
Happy Birthday Richard !! - Have a splendiferous day !!!:) :) :)

Celebrate like crazy out there in Cal ee for nee ah!!-

Grace
11-06-2008, 12:37 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RICHARD

Other Events that occurred on this date -

1860 - Abraham Lincoln was elected to be the sixteenth president of the United States.
1861 - The inventor of basketball, James Naismith, was born.
1923 - Jacob Schick was granted a patent for the electric shaver.
1995 - Mark Messier scored his 500th NHL goal.

Donnaj4962
11-06-2008, 12:39 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICHARD!

Hope your day is fun and full of feline luvvins!

DJFyrewolf36
11-06-2008, 01:03 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to PTs best jokester! :D

gini
11-06-2008, 02:06 PM
Goodness, I don't live that close to Richard but I can see the FLAMES from his cake from my house:eek::eek:

Richard, have a great birthday - you know that all of this teasing is because WE LOVE YOU!!!:love:

Cincy'sMom
11-06-2008, 03:33 PM
Happy Brithday Richard!!! I would have never guessed you to be so old...( was going to say mature, but that REALLY didn't fit :D)

lizbud
11-06-2008, 05:08 PM
Happy Birthday Richard :) I hope it's one of your best yet.:)

Husky_mom
11-06-2008, 05:25 PM
Goodness, I don't live that close to Richard but I can see the FLAMES from his cake from my house:eek::eek:[/COLOR][/SIZE]

better call some firemen... ;)...

Happy Brithday Richard!!! I would have never guessed you to be so old...( was going to say mature, but that REALLY didn't
fit :D)

LMAO....

RICHARD
11-06-2008, 05:48 PM
Thanks to you all.

I wanted to see it PT would cacluate my b-day if I made to to 100- I plan on making it there.

It's been a quiet day.

This weekend I'll put on my dancing shoes...

JL, is that a dress or Anti Bush-Doctorin'?

Since Pam's birthday is one day removed I'll tell you all-She is 37. Shhhhh, don't tell her I said anything.

GINI and Catty,
Yes, that was FYR from the candles.

Randi,
The only things wrong for the Horoscopes was the part about the "compulsive gambling" and the "irresponsibilites" I refuse to make women suffer like that, I wait until THEY ASK!:rolleyes:- The last paragraph was right on.

David and LP,
And I am a mid term old goat, If I don't say my age. my knees will not hurt.
Too old to Rock and Roll, to young to Die!

HM,

You don't want me as a sib! LOl, a few minutes ago the Fyre Department drove by. I panicked and wonder who Phred had called this time!:eek:

CM,

Im mature, Or at least I think I am!:eek:

Medusa,
Blessed, more like I need an Exorcism!

Liz,

Thanks! Glad to hear good news.

DJ,
The checks in the mail!

Thank you, Donna!

D&D,
LOL, Gonna get into the kitchen this weekend and make myself a B-day dinner!

Jazz,

Thanks! I appreciate it!

KAK,
The day is good, the night scares me!

Bengalz,
It was memorable, I woke up breathing this morning!:eek:

J&A,
LOL, Now I'll never be able to root for Michi-ahhhhh, the evil empire!

Freedom,
I can't be bought like that. But, you can rent me for an hour, or two?:rolleyes:

RICHARD
11-06-2008, 06:36 PM
K9K,
THANKS for starting the thread!!

Barbara,

No b-day Haiku?;)

Finn, THank YOU!

KK,
Thanks, you are my favorite Scotch - ah, SCOT!

Grace,
I wanted a WC for the sox for MY B-day, Next year!

K9karen
11-06-2008, 11:10 PM
And you haven't disappointed us with your reply! Thanx Dude!

gini
11-06-2008, 11:18 PM
Wait until the weekend for a B-dinner?? What about the BBQ you had today?:D:D:D

slick
11-07-2008, 12:28 AM
Wait until the weekend for a B-dinner?? What about the BBQ you had today?:D:D:DLOLOLOLOLOL :D:D:D:D

RICHARD
11-07-2008, 09:09 AM
You guys must be nuts! I'm saving the meat for this weekend. That's when I really cook!

Catty1
11-07-2008, 10:45 AM
I'm saving the meat for this weekend. That's when I really cook!

Nooooooo comment! :p

RICHARD
11-07-2008, 11:20 AM
Nooooooo comment! :p

May as well, I'll pray for you before I go to bed tonight.;)

lvpets2002
11-07-2008, 04:20 PM
May as well, I'll pray for you before I go to bed tonight.;)

:p Yow Right before or after a few brewskies..:D

RICHARD
11-07-2008, 11:41 PM
:p Yow Right before or after a few brewskies..:D

God is supposed to take care of drunks and little kids.

Two out of three ain't bad.:eek::D