PDA

View Full Version : very very sad day yesterday...

Husky_mom
11-05-2008, 12:50 PM
this is not US elections themed... although it was same day...

something horrible happened....

a plane crashed and there were no survivors.. :( ...

one of the tripulants was the "second on board" of the president of Mexico... he was such a young man... and had a very promising career... I didnīt even knew him but I had this heavy weight on my chest... so full of sadness... Iīm really sorry for his wife and kids, they are so young.... Iīm really sad about them all....

I was shocked as my hubby lives near where it happened :eek: and got scared big time as other people that were on the street also got involved and died... so far there have been 8 (on plane) and another 5 on the street...thankfully hubby was still at work

I think having my hubby there and seeing this guy and what happened to him and how fast things can change got me all worried and all saddened up about the whole thing...

R.I.P. all persons involved and may God have you in his glory, bless their families and give them strenght...

Karen
11-05-2008, 01:11 PM
How sad! Our thoughts are with the families. Do they know why the plane crashed?

Husky_mom
11-05-2008, 01:15 PM
presumably it was an accident or some aircraft malfunction.... but they havenīt confirmed that yet...

ramanth
11-05-2008, 01:54 PM
How tragic. :(

DJFyrewolf36
11-05-2008, 02:46 PM
How sad! My thoughts are with the affected families...

Catty1
11-05-2008, 03:23 PM
How horrid...prayers for all involved.:(