PDA

View Full Version : My new digs...by Tehya

Glacier
11-04-2008, 11:36 AM
Wooo WOOO PT

My humans built me a new pen. I'm not really sure why cuz my old pen was fine, but this new one is AWESOME!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%2008/happydogs-1.jpg
Me and Pacer and Chum have way more room to run and play now! This is our pen for during the day when Mom ain't around to supervise us! Sometimes Franklin, Paxil or Anvik comes in my pen for the day too.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%2008/newpen.jpg
We got willows and hills and some of Dad's junk to play on. My Dad has alot of junk! Oh, he says it's all "good stuff" and he might "need" it someday! Tee hee, Mom is rolling her eyes again!:rolleyes:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%2008/playingpals.jpg
We can have some good games of Husky WWF now!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%2008/chewingchum.jpg
Chum can try to escape but I will catch him!

I think I should have a pen warming party! Anyfur wanna come over and check out my new digs?

WOOOOO
Tehya

PS: Mom says she would not recommend building a fence after the ground is frozen and there is a foot of snow on the ground. I learned some new words from her and Dad on the weekend! Not PT Friendly words either!:eek:

Queen of Poop
11-04-2008, 03:00 PM
Congrats on the new place Tehya!! Looks like it's just perfect for you and your friends. The snow looks awesome. We are expecting some tomorrow. Have a ton of fun, and forget those nasty words.

Husky_mom
11-04-2008, 03:22 PM
hahahaha...I think we´ll need to send you over some soap for mommy´s mouth.. :p ;)

what a nice place you´ve got... junk or no junk.. I bet its´fun to play on/over/around it hehe

WELOVESPUPPIES
11-04-2008, 04:02 PM
hahaha, I bet you did learn some nonfriendly PT words. Shame on Mommy and Daddy ;) I am happy to see you love your new digs. My pups said they would love to have a party at your place but they would all need thick coats and boots to be able to stand all that snow, brrrrrrrr.

Karen
11-04-2008, 04:06 PM
Congrats on the new pen, Tehya!

Lady's Human
11-04-2008, 04:13 PM
I dunno about them new words, Tehya, I've heard some doggy conversations that sounded incredibly non-PT friendly.

ramanth
11-04-2008, 04:30 PM
Looks like a fun place to play and hang out! :D :love:

cassiesmom
11-04-2008, 08:44 PM
Wow, Tehya, you and Chum and Pacer have some nice new digs!

CountryWolf07
11-04-2008, 08:47 PM
Nice play pen! :)

cyber-sibes
11-04-2008, 09:18 PM
Woos Tehya,
that is an awesome pen!!! Complete with SNOW & PLAYMATES - yur bipeds sure know how to make a husky (or two or twenty) happy!

Ginger's Mom
11-05-2008, 12:11 PM
Look at that big smile on your face as you are enjoying your new digs with your friends. :D Definitely a nice new pen, Teyha, and it is always more fun when there is room for more friends. Good for you, sweetie.

Cinder & Smoke
11-05-2008, 01:22 PM
We got willows and hills and some of Dad's junk to play on.
My Dad has alot of junk!
Oh, he says it's all "good stuff" and he might "need" it someday!
Tee hee, Mom is rolling her eyes again!:rolleyes:

PS: Mom says she would not recommend building a fence after the ground is frozen
and there is a foot of snow on the ground.
I learned some new words from her and Dad on the weekend! :eek:

POOR Dad!

He comes home to find his Favorite STUFF has become a Dawggie Jungle Gym;
and then he hasta do Forced Labor inna Construction Kamp. :(

I can remember diggin a fencepost or two into the Frozen Tundra ...
it always was a vocabulary expanding exercise. :p

**Welcome Home**, Stuart! ;)

Daisy and Delilah
11-05-2008, 01:53 PM
Goodie Goodie!!!! We love a good pen warming party!! Tehya, your pen is absolutely the coolest digs ever. Can we all move in with you?:)

Casper
11-05-2008, 04:00 PM
Just look at all those happy pups.. now thats what I like to see! :)

Congratulations on your new pen, Tehya!

Freedom
11-05-2008, 05:30 PM
That first photo: DOGGIE BLISS! Gosh that had me grinning from ear to ear like this::D Tehya, you are such a lucky girl, that looks fantastic for you and your pals.

captain
11-09-2008, 07:26 PM
I learned some new words from her and Dad on the weekend! Not PT Friendly words either!:eek:

Really, from Tamara ..... Nooooooooo, I just don't believe it :p

Great digs Tehya!!!

Glacier
11-09-2008, 08:01 PM
POOR Dad!

He comes home to find his Favorite STUFF has become a Dawggie Jungle Gym;
and then he hasta do Forced Labor inna Construction Kamp. :(

I can remember diggin a fencepost or two into the Frozen Tundra ...
it always was a vocabulary expanding exercise. :p

**Welcome Home**, Stuart! ;)

Oh, Mr. Phred, my Dad has been home for a couple months! This pen was his idea. Mom reminded him of that a few times while they were building it! He got a tractor thingy to dig the holes for the posts otherwise I would still be in m littler pen!

Oh, but now my Dad is gone again. He is having surgery tomorrow to fix his shoulder trubbles. Please cross your paws that it works! He will be home on Wednesday and then we have to take care of him for a few months before he can go back to work,

Wooo
Tehya

Tehya