PDA

View Full Version : Remembering Corinna...

caseysmom
11-03-2008, 09:35 AM
Something really strange happened to me this morning. Since yesterday I have been thinking of Corinna and thinking to start a thread to see if anyone has heard from her husband.

I logged on and searched Dugan's dad's id to see if he has logged on and saw that November 3 was the day she died, that sent chills down my spine...really strange that I was thinking of her so much last night and this morning.

RIP Corinna we all miss you. I sure hope her family are all doing well.

lvpets2002
11-03-2008, 09:39 AM
:) I would say thats inner mental conection.. Yes I think of her too.. For sure she is at the Golden Gates in the rocker chair Greating & Comforting all the PT Babies that arrive at RB.. No I have not heard from her husband & kids.. I still send Christmas Cards to them each year..

Karen
11-03-2008, 09:42 AM
Such a strong woman, and a strong member of Pet Talk, she'll never be forgotten. I bet her beloved grandbaby is getting to be a big girl now!

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-03-2008, 09:48 AM
That is so sweet! I bet she was sending you a message!!
We all miss her here on PT....

Taz_Zoee
11-03-2008, 09:51 AM
I joined PT a few weeks after the loss of Corinna, so I did not get to know the lovely person she was.
Strange thing is.... I was thinking of her last night too!!!

anna_66
11-03-2008, 10:10 AM
It's funny that you started this.

I was just reading the screen name thread and seen her name and it startled me because I didn't realize it was an old thread.

We'll never forget you Corrina.

kuhio98
11-03-2008, 11:31 AM
I was thinking of Corinna recently. I was going to my PMs and clearing out the old ones. I have some from Corinna. She sent them several years ago. I still can't bring myself to delete them.

gini
11-03-2008, 12:03 PM
Oh my goodness, I was doing the same thing - cleaning out my email and I came across some from Corinna and I just could not delete them - and that was yesterday.

Corinna you are sorely missed. I hope your husband and your Grandbaby are doing well along with the rest of your family.

Kirsten
11-03-2008, 12:30 PM
It also seems to me your connection to her was very strong on that special day, on the anniversary of her passing...

I still have a card she she sent to me after my surgery.

She'll never be forgotten here!

Kirsten

moosmom
11-03-2008, 01:24 PM
Dear Corinna,

You've been gone for a year and it seems like only yesterday. I miss your posts and your sense of humor.

RIP sweet wonderful lady. We miss you!!

caseysmom
11-03-2008, 01:24 PM
Dear Corinna,

You've been gone for a year and it seems like only yesterday. I miss your posts and your sense of humor.

RIP sweet wonderful lady. We miss you!!

Donna....its been two years:(

chocolatepuppy
11-03-2008, 02:00 PM
Dear, sweet Corinna.:( Just this morning I was getting something out of the top of my closet. There's a bag of fur from RB Mandy up there, I can't seem to toss. I was saving it in hopes of Corinna making a hat to match the scarf she made from Mandy's fur. My talks with her were mostly about her Merlin and my Mandy. She was so understanding. I hope her family is doing well.

Kfamr
11-03-2008, 02:23 PM
I don't think I'll ever forget Corinna. Although we had never met, she was a dear friend of mine on here.

A while back she sent me a few dog figurines she had, some she said she had since she was a child. How special that was and still is. I treasure them for sure. :)

ramanth
11-03-2008, 05:20 PM
It's funny that you started this.

I was just reading the screen name thread and seen her name and it startled me because I didn't realize it was an old thread.

We'll never forget you Corrina.
Same thing happened to me Anna. *hugs*

You are missed Corrina.

Cinder & Smoke
11-03-2008, 05:32 PM
:(

Corrina was a wonderful Friend to everyOne and everyCritter here on PT ...

Sadly *missed* by one and ALL!
{{{Hugs}}} to her entire Family!

:(

cyber-sibes
11-03-2008, 06:36 PM
Adding more fond memories of Corinna, a dear lady. Her kindness always shone through her posts (& actions) :)

AmberLee
11-03-2008, 08:37 PM
Same thing happened to me Anna. *hugs*

You are missed Corrina.

Me, three. Corinna was a special lady. I hope things are going well for her family and furkids.

carole
11-03-2008, 09:17 PM
Corinna was indeed a very special lady and is missed ever so much by us all, I am sure she is looking down on us all and reading our messages with a big smile on her face.

sparks19
11-03-2008, 10:26 PM
I have refrained from posting only because I don't have words to express my sorrow.

I didn't know Corinna as well as many PT members but I miss her just the same. it was the first year I participated in the card swap and I will never forget the meaning it had.

I hope her family is doing well.

We miss you corinna... So very much

finn's mom
11-03-2008, 11:35 PM
This thread is a nice way to remember her. :)