PDA

View Full Version : Handwriting twin??

Sirrahsim
11-01-2008, 05:29 PM
Have you ever come across someone whos handwriting looks nearly identical to yours?
My husband got a hand addressed letter from a new coworker today and the writing on the envelope is identical to mine:eek: If someone held up the envelope and asked if I had addressed it, I would have said yes without even pausing. It's so bizarre!!

I even flipped the envelope unside down and wrote out our address just to compare and it looks like the same person wrote both:eek:

Taz_Zoee
11-01-2008, 06:13 PM
Yes I have. And it's unusual to find someone that YOU think writes like you do.
I was taking some courses while working at the Child Development Center at a Community College. In one of my classes a girl sat next to me and I had asked her about the notes we were taking. She passed me her paper and I couldn't believe it. We wrote exactly the same. I showed her mine and she agreed. It was sooo weird! But also neat at the same time.

Suki Wingy
11-01-2008, 06:32 PM
No, my handwriting varies so greatly that it'd be hard to find a twin. Sometimes it can look like up to four different people wrote on the same page. It always depends on my mood and how much of a hurry I'm in.